My before and After

Options
2»

Replies

• Clarisse0304
    Clarisse0304 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!!!! 13#'s-- wow!!!!! You look absolutely amazing! How long did it take you to accomplish this transformation? What all did you do to lose?
    Shannon

Thank you, Well I started this journey in April 2012, so 4 months. I started with keeping my calories no more than 1447 a day, working out 5-6 days a week with at least one cardio a day (elliptical) and the rest of the days with my Jillian Michaels dvds. During the last month I've been trying eat clean meaning lots of fruits and veggies, not so much carbs, process food,and not eating after 7pm. Not only has been helping me with my weight but I feel a lot better. Good luck with your journey.
  • slynn28
    Options
    Wow!!! 13lbs different.. u look a lot more diff for 13lbs. Awesome results!!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!
  • freew67
    freew67 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    WoW! What a difference. Great job!

http://freew67.blogspot.com/
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Way to go!!! You look AWESOME :)
  • stacked
    stacked Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    AMazing!
  • mightymac
    mightymac Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    weightlossbeforeandafter.jpg

Before 156 Now 143Lbs and counting

why would you tamper with the pics then post them on here? clearly a door insn't that narrow, you are only cheating yourself, its such a shame when people feel they have to distort pics to make themselves feel better about themselves, if you lose the weight and post true pics, people will have more respect for you.
  • Clarisse0304
    Options
    weightlossbeforeandafter.jpg

Before 156 Now 143Lbs and counting

why would you tamper with the pics then post them on here? clearly a door insn't that narrow, you are only cheating yourself, its such a shame when people feel they have to distort pics to make themselves feel better about themselves, if you lose the weight and post true pics, people will have more respect for you.

I am not tampering with the pics at all. If I wasn't proud of my success I will not put pics of myself in here. I have enough self motivation to lose weight and dont want the attention of others, I don't need the attention. I don't need to prove people that I don't know..anything, the only person I will need to prove is myself. So far the scale, my clothes and the people that know me have seen my progress and know that this pics in fact are true! So if you want to be negative about my post I will rather for you to look somewhere else.
    Thank you very much.
  • skinnyeascolady
    skinnyeascolady Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    what she said. Way to go girl. Some people put on more musle more quickly is all. I have lost 20 pounds and don't see a lot of difference in my pictures however another friend of mine lost 20 pounds and you can really tell. Every body type is different. some people drop fat quicker than others. Good for you and keep up the amazing job. I might add too some people hold a lot of water in there body. When the water is released they look amazingly thinner. Everybody is different. Don't let the na savers get to you. Go girl go.
  • ceajules
    Options
    Great results yeah here DVDS are a killer way to go :)
  • Clarisse0304
    Options
    what she said. Way to go girl. Some people put on more musle more quickly is all. I have lost 20 pounds and don't see a lot of difference in my pictures however another friend of mine lost 20 pounds and you can really tell. Every body type is different. some people drop fat quicker than others. Good for you and keep up the amazing job. I might add too some people hold a lot of water in there body. When the water is released they look amazingly thinner. Everybody is different. Don't let the na savers get to you. Go girl go.
    ' Yeah, totally agree with you. I believe on my before pics I might have some water retention I couldnt even believe how bulgy I looked then I took pics after I lost 5 lbs and the difference was HUGE. so I will give some of it to that too.
  • you look great! Love Jillian Michaels too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!