4 Months *Pics*

Options
foxggren
foxggren Posts: 33 Member
I stopped logging calories a while ago because my diet is quite good. I didn't need to change any bad habits - maybe cut back on the wine a bit. But I use MFP to log my weight loss. It hasn't been a huge amount since I started 4 months ago, but I can see a difference.
My new favorite hobby is running - which has been the most successful way, so far, for losing lbs. Here's my four month progression...

4months2.jpg
4months.jpg

April:

4-4-12-double.jpg

May:

5-3-12-double.jpg

June:

6-18-double.jpg

July:

7-10-12-double.jpg

Would still like to see the cellulite on my thighs melt off... and would love to lose another 15-20 lbs.

Starting weight: 160
Highest weight: 162
Lowest weight: 153
Current weight: 154

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your loss.
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Just goes to show that pounds don't matter as much as the pics, right?!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - that is quite a transformation! Running will help, for sure!
  • foxggren
    Options
    Thanks guys - I highly recommend pics to anyone doing this. The first few months I lost NOTHING (according to the scale) and it nearly killed my motivation completely. Seeing the difference helped get my motivation back on track 100%.
  • foxggren
    Options
    *Bump* - 6 months

6months.jpg

Starting weight: 160
    Current weight: 146

The Paleo Diet has made a HUGE difference. Half of my weight loss has been in the last 2 weeks when I started - that's right - 9lbs in 2 weeks.
  • sritt004
    sritt004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!! Just goes to show that the scale doesn't always reflect how much a difference we see! Btw, how tall are you?
  • cheryldewin1986
    cheryldewin1986 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow what an amazing transformation, well done
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss, I've started running so im hoping to get similar results!

p.s. you probably should have put 'not safe for work' in the title there, I just got a little shock opening the thread! I don't have an issue with the pics, you look fantastic, obviously, so why not show off your bod! just a bit of a warning! lol
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hips, stomach and thighs I see a change. Great job!
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    u look awesome and great at 146!!! i couldnt see how ur weight goal is 16lbs more to go.
  • shinjite
    Options
    Wow! Those last 9 lbs made a big difference. Way to go!!!!
  • foxggren
    Options
    I'm sorry MillyVanilli Cookie Monster! It's no longer letting me edit the title - otherwise I would change it! If it makes you feel any better, you'd probably see the same thing if you saw me at the beach :)

sritt004 - I'm 5' 7" and 26 years old. I was naturally pretty thin from my teenage years to early 20s, but in my mid-20s my genetics started to kick in. Most of the women on my mother's side of the family are overweight/obese.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!