Can hardly believe it!!

Options
This post is a LONG time coming and I am so very proud to write it!

May 25th 2003 I walked out of the hospital with my sweet newborn baby boy at 210 pounds. Roughly 9 months prior to that I found out that I was pregnant on the very day that I had reached 163 pounds...

Well, TODAY September 7, 2012 I weighed in at ONE-HUNDRED-SIXTY-THREE pounds. Just 1/2 pound from now I will be at the absolutely lowest weight I have ever been in my adult life! If I am going to be honest, probably the lowest weight that I have been since the 6th grade!

Decided to blog it as well as forum post it... It really is THAT big of a deal to me! Thank you MFP friends and members!!! Your support, encouragement, stories, and more have all helped to keep me focused and motivated to stay on track and make this possible!
:heart:

Replies

• lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I think that this is awesome!!!! Way to go!

I hope you treat youself by way of some much deserved retail therapy (shopping) as you have worked hard to get here!

Congrats & enjoy your skinny self girl!
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! :)
  • Christieson
    Christieson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hard work pays off!!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Just like your handle!
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations on all your hard work :drinker:
  • lauriemcpeak
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Hearing your success gives the rest of us motivation to go on!!!! Thanks for posting!!!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!! This really is a big moment for you. I'm glad to have been a part of your journey for these last few months. Keep up the AWESOME work!!

:flowerforyou:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Thanks! How goofy is it that I am sitting at my desk with a smile that I believe reaches beyond my ears? :laugh:
    and Lesita ME TOO!!! Thanks girl! :heart:
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    congrats!
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    What a victory you are celebrating and please by all means reward yourself for all your hard work getting there. With a non-food item of course though. Happy for you.
  • countrygal2004
    countrygal2004 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! That's is my goal weight too and I can't wait to get there. One day at at time, one pound at a time...you are an inspiration.
  • angienbrian
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! Keep up the good work, you go girl!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! That's is my goal weight too and I can't wait to get there. One day at at time, one pound at a time...you are an inspiration.

Exactly! It is NOT the amount of time it takes... YOU WILL GET THERE!!!
  • SerahLaffere
    SerahLaffere Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Well done! :)
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    That is totally fantastic! BIG congrats!
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    That is awesome
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Way to go superstar!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Congrats! This is great news! We are very similar. I started at 204 and now I'm at 165. Of course I didn't have baby weight just overweight. I hope we both make our goals and maintain for a lifetime. Kiss your precious baby for me. Very proud of you.
  • xxpipsxx
    xxpipsxx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Awesome, well done
  • Crystaleyed
    Crystaleyed Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Well Done :) that's brilliant news :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!