Warrior Dash NH Septh 15th

Options
WhoTheHellIsBen
WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
Lets do a role call here! How many of you will be joining Skullshank and myself at Gunstock in NH on Sept 15th for the Warrior Dash? Who will be at Gunstock on the 14th Camping? What time are you running the course? Ready go!

Replies

• WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    and how many of you will be camping at Gunstock saturday night as well ?
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to be there, I hadn't even checked where it was yet. I think we start at 11:30.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I will be there...and Bacon...what do you mean you think you're gonna be there?!
  • legs_n_bacon
    Options
    I will be there...and Bacon...what do you mean you think you're gonna be there?!

I mean, I don't even know what town it's in, or time! I was just going to ask you on your wall.
  • _Wits_
    Options
    BTW....Bacon...yes we are in the 11:30 wave...however a lot of other mfpers are going at 1....we can essentially just join whatever wave we want so if you wanna mix our group with the other group and make one big awesome group, we can :) (We could so have time for some breakfast if we did that, too lol)
  • _Wits_
    Options

I mean, I don't even know what town it's in, or time! I was just going to ask you on your wall.

Phew... lol. Gilford NH. ;)
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    Will be there with Cat and Sarah. Not sure what time we're running.
  • io278983
    io278983 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will be there! I'm running with a few friends at 10:30!
  • legs_n_bacon
    Options
    BTW....Bacon...yes we are in the 11:30 wave...however a lot of other mfpers are going at 1....we can essentially just join whatever wave we want so if you wanna mix our group with the other group and make one big awesome group, we can :) (We could so have time for some breakfast if we did that, too lol)

I vote one big awesome group! besides, Joe can help us and stuff.
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Good Luck to all of you! I ran the WD in WI last month and had a blast! We ran in the first wave at 9am, but had 2 people who where supposed to run at 11am join us. There was no problem with that and their chip timers worked just fine. Have fun with it! I am actually running in a Hot Mess Mud run on Sept 15th, so I get to play too!
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options

Have you seen Joe's Calves?!?!?! He can just carry us all !
  • _Wits_
    Options

Bwahaha..all in favor of running with Joe, say HELLYES!
  • joejccva71
    Options
    We'll figure it out the day of the race. As long as I get beer and a stupid viking hat then I'm a happy Joe.
  • joejccva71
    Options

This isn't a picture of my calves bro. =)
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    in!
    i think im running at 1030 or 11, and will be partying with ben friday night. soooo maybe not running at all. haha
  • sbernardy
    Options
    Good Luck to all of you! I ran the WD in WI last month and had a blast! We ran in the first wave at 9am, but had 2 people who where supposed to run at 11am join us. There was no problem with that and their chip timers worked just fine. Have fun with it! I am actually running in a Hot Mess Mud run on Sept 15th, so I get to play too!

I did the WD in Wisconsin too.. I was in the 10:30 wave.... We had an amazing time.. loved it... Were signed up for next year already!
  • nbhobbes
    Options
    Thought about it but I'm going to Portsmouth on the 15th. Gonna be a good day/night out.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    Options
    For those camping the night before I think we need one big *kitten* MFP social mixer, and by mixer I mean **** tons of beer
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Will be there but staying at the hotel!
  • legs_n_bacon
    Options
    For those camping the night before I think we need one big *kitten* MFP social mixer, and by mixer I mean **** tons of beer

What about vodka for those who don't like beer?