protein powder

Options
Who uses it and what is the best brand and flavor. Also, how do YOU use it?? Thx!

Replies

• cavanar2
    Options
    GNC 100% whey protein. You can get it @ Rite Aid. I usually just mix with water. Today I made a smoothie with some frozen fruit. Yum
  • jconway
    jconway Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I use Adocare....https://www.advocare.com/10013479/default.aspx

I use the meal replacement shake in the AM (berry is my favorite) and it works wonders! It has 24 G of protein-the same as 2 bowls of oatmeal and 5 egg whites! :) Plus I don't have the worries of trying to find something healthy to have for breakfast. It is quick and simple. I just add water and enjoy!
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    Promasil Growth Actavator... I only take it once a day, usually right after my work out with skim milk. With the cup of milk its only 180 calories, and it includes a thermogenic. Tastes great too!
  • robbienjill
    robbienjill Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thx guys:happy:
  • fastplastic
    fastplastic Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    body fortress super advanced whey protein powder. 2 scoops 270 calories. ad milk and a banana or strwberries and YUM!
    comes in many flavors and can be found at walmart
  • SarahJoy_79
    SarahJoy_79 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I always feel like I'm a Jillian Michaels sales rep...but her stuff really is great! I love her protein powder. Mainly because it's the only one I have found that tastes good and is sweetened with stevia instead of sugar or artificial sweetners.