Ballet Boot Camp 25 Day Challenge!!!!

Options
Hi everyone!!

So my sis came across a nice little workout in a "Prevention" magazine and we want to start it on Monday (she went away for the weekend and we're each other's motivation so now i have to wait til she gets back cuz she wont let me get a head start lol). Its called the "Ballet Boot Camp" challenge and it's a 25 day challenge. I'm really excited to start it and hopefully I see some good results!!! :happy:

Has anyone heard of this challenge or tried it???

Replies

• lilycat66
    lilycat66 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I LOVE that workout! I have the prevention magazine too. I don't follow the plan exactly though! I am mixing it with a zumba class, a pure barre workout dvd, a jillian michaels dvd and walking. Good luck!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Just looked it up, looks great! I am doing JM Ripped in 30 right now but I will do some of these moves afterwards. I also just signed up for a ballet class once a week and I'm really looking forward to it. I miss being flexible and having long lean legs!
  • hb817
    hb817 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! :happy: I'll be posting the progress weekly!!!
  • hb817
    hb817 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just looked it up, looks great! I am doing JM Ripped in 30 right now but I will do some of these moves afterwards. I also just signed up for a ballet class once a week and I'm really looking forward to it. I miss being flexible and having long lean legs!

Awesome!! I would love to join a dance class so maybe after the 25 day challenge I'll be a bit more in shape and flexible again!! lol Good luck with the JM Ripped and ballet!! :smile:
  • crazycakez
    Options
    Thank you!!! :happy: I'll be posting the progress weekly!!!

Yes, keep us posted! I would be interested in trying something like that,
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Oooooooo! Must search!! :)
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Never heard of it, but I love Ballet so it must be fun. Let me know how if goes. Good Luck!!
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Thats sound good, I used to do ballet and I would love to get back in shape to do it! Thanks!
  • StudioMaid
    StudioMaid Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Can someone enlignten me about the Ballet Boot Camp? What is it?
  • TheSpicyMermaid
    TheSpicyMermaid Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Can someone enlignten me about the Ballet Boot Camp? What is it?

It seems to be a way of eating and certain ballet exercises. It challenges you to do this for a month or two or something. I didn't read it that closesly. I figured I would do my own challenge by doing ballet workouts at home like I've been doing and hitting it hard for a month or so. If I was more reliable, I would make a group challenge on here!