What are the new workout dvds

Options
What are the newest workout dvds? Who has tried what and what is good? I need something to keep me interested so i need more options.

Replies

• wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I thought you were trying Insanity??
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I want to mix it up :) I figure if i do alternate cardio and strength every other day i should be good. My finace is doing Insanity proper and has dropped 7 lbs in a week and a half. Must be nice lol
  • wooddie14
    wooddie14 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I just bought it...I need to get my schedule adjusted and get it started! I know some of the extra weight I have will just fall off as soon as I commit and get in a routine. :-)
  • nharris1977
    Options
    We (a group of ladies) are totally addicted to turbo fire! It is AMAZING!!!!
  • knelson422
    Options
    Love Bob Harper's "Inside Out Method" - cardio and strength. Really great workouts!! Good luck.
  • kimoverby
    Options
    Hi there! I'm doing Chalene Johnson's TurboFire!! I'm also a Beachbody Coach (www.bbcoachkim.com). You should check out the Youtube videos! It really does rock! She's awesome!! So motivating!! :)
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Not a DVD, but I really enjoy the Tone It Up workouts: http://www.youtube.com/user/ToneItUpcom
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Love Bob Harper's "Inside Out Method" - cardio and strength. Really great workouts!! Good luck.

This^^^