Jack Asstors

Options
Going out to Jack Asstor's with some girlfriends tonight.... Already worried about the "CHEESE GARLIC PAN BREAD Our signature fresh-baked loaf, topped with a melted three-cheese blend, and served in a pan with garlic dip."
It’s Oh so good. I can avoid it if no one else orders it but if someone orders it I know I'm in big trouble.
Plus I am frustrated that they don't have their nutritional info posted on their website. I like to plan what I’m going to have before hand when I am not starved and more likely to make a poor decision. I have to wait till I’m at the restaurant to see the nutritional value.

Replies

• jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Why don't you have some almonds or yogurt before you go so you aren't so hungry.
  • sara_f
    sara_f Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Chug lots of water right before you go...itll fill you up. But if your like me just one bite and your in trouble....dont even give in to one bite!!!! Stay strong....resist!!! LOL Excuse yourself when it comes to the table and go outside and make a phone call...hopefully it will be gone when you get back to the table!!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I never even heard of Jack Asstors (love the name, though).... BUT you made me hungry just by describing that bread!!!!! :grumble:
  • jdavis193
    Options
    If you are like me I can resist bread I used to love eating rolls whenever going out to eat. But I decided to eat a roll from texas roadhouse one night it didn't even taste good because I do not eat them. Just tell your self you do not need these rolls. Imagine yourself where you want to be sa in weight loss and tell yourself you will not let anything get in the way.
  • Lynnlin
    Lynnlin Posts: 16
    Options
    Chug lots of water right before you go...itll fill you up. But if your like me just one bite and your in trouble....dont even give in to one bite!!!! Stay strong....resist!!! LOL Excuse yourself when it comes to the table and go outside and make a phone call...hopefully it will be gone when you get back to the table!!

That's a good idea!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    If you are like me I can resist bread I used to love eating rolls whenever going out to eat. But I decided to eat a roll from texas roadhouse one night it didn't even taste good because I do not eat them. Just tell your self you do not need these rolls. Imagine yourself where you want to be sa in weight loss and tell yourself you will not let anything get in the way.

I'm never that convincing to myself :laugh:
  • jdavis193
    Options

That's a good idea!

I do that sometimes it works!!!
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    TXTed one of my girlfriends who is also on here and asked her to make a pact with me to make sure we don't order it in order to support eachother. Yeah Teamwork!
  • sara_f
    sara_f Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good job.....there is power in numbers!!!
  • jdavis193
    Options
    So how did you do?