I'm drinking my calories!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• paddlemom
    paddlemom Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    What about mixing 1/2 diet Dr.Pepper with Regular - and then cutting back on the regular, adding more diet, a bit at a time?

This is genius. Great idea! I don't drink regular soda but if I did, this sounds like a great trick.

p.s I had to edit this because I spelled 'genius' wrong....duhhhh...:blushing:

Or better yet, mix it with regular soda water and slowly increase the Dr. P : soda water ratio. That way you can wean yourself off the craving for the sweetness as well as the Dr. Pepper and avoid all the pitfalls of diet soda at the same time!
  • momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    I was drinking quite a bit of soda myself. My last one was the 17th. I love love Dr. Pepper too. My husband works at Pepsi. I just really push myself to not drink them. i drink lipton hint of peach tea it is awesome. I also drink a cup of coffee every once in awhile to help with caffeine. I wasn't as hard as i thought it would be though.

Good Luck!!!
  • melanieann48111
    Options
    WOW! 4-5 a day!!!! That's a TON of calories. I can't even begin to imagine how much weight you would lose if you cut those out of your diet. Maybe that could be a focus for you??

Drinking my calories is a huge no no for me. It's so much more worth it to me to have those calories saved for food.

I'm with IcePrincess on this one too...I save my calories for food or nice red wine. I wish that drinking my calories was the only thing I had to worry about. *sigh*