how to fail

Options

Replies

• McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Wasn't this posted... like... yesterday?

"How to fail... with instructions!"

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/731316-how-to-fail-with-instructions?hl=how+to+fail

I suppose it was, well if five more people read it today that didn't see it yesterday, no big deal. Please don't call the forum police on me for reposting some useful information. Now run along, if you are busting reposts you have some work to do.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/731316-how-to-fail-with-instructions?hl=how+to+fail

Apparently it was posted again. Nothin' wrong with that!
  • Nhymeria
    Nhymeria Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! MARRY ME!!!!! Srsly best post of my life!!!! It's liek ya took evry thought in mah head and put it on paper. TYSM!!!
  • Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    Thanks for making me aware of nerdfitness. I like what I see so far; humourous and knowledgeable! I've burst out laughing a number of times with just a five minute look through!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options

oh, cuz topics are never repeated numerous times...

LmfTFhrQbUWxL7aWTgJIAg2.gif
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options

Funnily enough, I haven't seen you post this comment yet on the 4 or 5 "1200 a day" calorie posts that are currently making the rounds.
  • macybean
    macybean Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Glad you reposted it...LOVE IT! I'm new to mfp, but not new to trying to be healthy. For a year and a half I've been slowly making healthy changes for a lousy 20 pounds. Fast? Nope. Effective? Highly! Are there bumps on the road? Of course. Are there skeptics? Oh yeah...
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing ..... some of us (namely, me) need to see this sort of thing over & over ..... when I get home from work I am printing it out and hanging it up :drinker:
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    love this!!!! thanks for this, i tell ppl these all the time.....its not about genetics....smh. love it!! i really want to post this on my sil's fb wall about her getting gastric bypass surgery to lose 50lbs then gain more back. ughhhhh she just tells me well i dont have will power like you Jess....blah blah.

now her and her husband decided to go all vegan to lose there weight. we shall see how long this fad lasts for them.

can i add you as a friend!? lol
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    This is the one forum in the entirety of the internet where repeat posts are accepted as a good thing to do. MMT.
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    love this.
  • allirep
    Options
    yeah NF FTW

i saw the subject line and immediately knew it was NF. having just finished a tasty taco salad full of meat and guacamole, i fully support eating more foods!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Great post! :drinker:
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    that's a great read. I will have to follow this blog.

Thank you for sharing!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    This. All of this!
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    great article!...adding the blog to my favs.

since im not on mfp 24/7 and things move fast around here, totally missed this one yesterday.
  • 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • rmk20togo
    rmk20togo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I copied and pasted it for you, I figured like exercising most of you wouldn't bother to click the link.

^^^^:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice post. Great work on the weight loss.
  • Eureka175
    Eureka175 Posts: 77 Member
    Options

I suppose it was, well if five more people read it today that didn't see it yesterday, no big deal. Please don't call the forum police on me for reposting some useful information. Now run along, if you are busting reposts you have some work to do.

I for one thank you for reposting - as I managed to miss this one - so thank you!
  • flpmomi
    flpmomi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This totally made me laugh, but it was a good peice of information. Everything said was absolutely try and I myself have failed numerous times until starting MFP.

Thanks for posting, I think I might now start checking out this blog more often! :bigsmile: