What Fitness program/ challenge are you doing?

Options
There are many good and challenging ones out there. I am doing BODY FOR LIFE, 5 more weeks to go out of 12
Whoohooooooo!

Feel free to add me.

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Convict Conditioning.

There are no weeks. It's a never-ending program. If I *were* to get to the end of what is structured, it'll probably take me at least 5 years.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are doing our first program together which is Insanity. So far its hard but we love it, if anything doing it together pushes us a tiny bit harder, I don't want to be girly and he doesn't want to be "beaten" by a girl, its awesome!
  • TiffanyyNicole
    Options
    Right now I'm doing 30 day shred.
  • DIYmomma
    DIYmomma Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred. This will be my second time around, Ive tried a lot of things, but it is by far my favorite.

Anyone else Doing the Shred feel freed to add me!
  • zoombaby
    zoombaby Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm doing my own customize program, most of the "other" programs are just to broad and as such suboptimal at least. I think there is much MUCH factor that play a role to creating a program to fits specific needs, things to address on every and each individual, doing a program out of blue just because some guy with abs made it its stupid.
  • buffyanne1
    buffyanne1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im doing the firm body sculpting basics and low impact aerobics,thats not low impact,lol.Six days a week.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Starting week 4 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution on Monday.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    no specific program..... But I am following a specific weight training regime right now.... and also training for a half marathon.... :)
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I are 4 weeks into P90X :) We finished Power 90 a month ago, we did that for 90 days. P90X is intense!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    No specific program either. Doing weights 2-3x a week followed by 20-30 minutes of cardio, a spin class once a week and a yoga class once a week. Trying to keep a balance that I won't mind sustaining.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Strong lifts 5x5's:glasses:
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've done the shred twice, and just bought ripped in 30. I'll start that on Monday. If anyone else is doing it too, feel free to add me! :)
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 plus a Ballet class. Next month I'm starting P90X...with the Ballet...gotta keep it graceful! :)
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 now. On day 7. Finished the 30 day shred last month. Yesterday I did workout three of the shred just for kicks, and it's so much easier now.
  • jessicamcmurtrey
    Options
    I just had a baby 3 1/2 weeks ago and haven't been cleared for anything, but I've been doing some seated cardio exercises (on youtube, through sparkpeople.com). The one I've been doing is 11 minuets long and I do it twice a day. Once I'm cleared (October 1st) I'll be starting Slim in 6 (a beachbody program) and will continue doing other beachbody programs after that! :)

By just doing the seated cardio, nursing my baby, and taking care of my 18 month old son as well, I've lost 28 lbs in the last 25 days! I only have 4 more lbs until I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight!
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Insanity! i love it as much as one can love being tortured. but it's working so will hang in there.
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Finishing up Chalean Extreme and starting Turbo Fire on Monday! I can't wait!
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hal Higdeon's Half Marathon Training program modified 2 short 1 long run (it was 12 weeks, streched it out to 27) :), Group Power 2x per week, and biking when I have time anywhere from 10-20 miles.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    New Rules of Lifting for Women - I'm in Stage 6 and I just started C25k training program AGAIN. This time I will be running. Oh yeah I am doing the Butt Bible too.
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Convict Conditioning.

There are no weeks. It's a never-ending program. If I *were* to get to the end of what is structured, it'll probably take me at least 5 years.

I've heard of convict conditioning, where can I find it, You tube?