What Fitness program/ challenge are you doing?

There are many good and challenging ones out there. I am doing BODY FOR LIFE, 5 more weeks to go out of 12
Whoohooooooo!

Feel free to add me.

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    I'm doing Convict Conditioning.

There are no weeks. It's a never-ending program. If I *were* to get to the end of what is structured, it'll probably take me at least 5 years.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    My hubby and I are doing our first program together which is Insanity. So far its hard but we love it, if anything doing it together pushes us a tiny bit harder, I don't want to be girly and he doesn't want to be "beaten" by a girl, its awesome!
  • Right now I'm doing 30 day shred.
  • DIYmomma
    DIYmomma Posts: 74 Member
    I just started the 30 day shred. This will be my second time around, Ive tried a lot of things, but it is by far my favorite.

Anyone else Doing the Shred feel freed to add me!
  • zoombaby
    zoombaby Posts: 14 Member
    I'm doing my own customize program, most of the "other" programs are just to broad and as such suboptimal at least. I think there is much MUCH factor that play a role to creating a program to fits specific needs, things to address on every and each individual, doing a program out of blue just because some guy with abs made it its stupid.
  • buffyanne1
    buffyanne1 Posts: 19 Member
    Im doing the firm body sculpting basics and low impact aerobics,thats not low impact,lol.Six days a week.
  • BrawlerBella
    BrawlerBella Posts: 400 Member
    Starting week 4 of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution on Monday.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    no specific program..... But I am following a specific weight training regime right now.... and also training for a half marathon.... :)
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    My hubby and I are 4 weeks into P90X :) We finished Power 90 a month ago, we did that for 90 days. P90X is intense!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    No specific program either. Doing weights 2-3x a week followed by 20-30 minutes of cardio, a spin class once a week and a yoga class once a week. Trying to keep a balance that I won't mind sustaining.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Strong lifts 5x5's:glasses:
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    I've done the shred twice, and just bought ripped in 30. I'll start that on Monday. If anyone else is doing it too, feel free to add me! :)
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Ripped in 30 plus a Ballet class. Next month I'm starting P90X...with the Ballet...gotta keep it graceful! :)
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    Ripped in 30 now. On day 7. Finished the 30 day shred last month. Yesterday I did workout three of the shred just for kicks, and it's so much easier now.
  • I just had a baby 3 1/2 weeks ago and haven't been cleared for anything, but I've been doing some seated cardio exercises (on youtube, through sparkpeople.com). The one I've been doing is 11 minuets long and I do it twice a day. Once I'm cleared (October 1st) I'll be starting Slim in 6 (a beachbody program) and will continue doing other beachbody programs after that! :)

By just doing the seated cardio, nursing my baby, and taking care of my 18 month old son as well, I've lost 28 lbs in the last 25 days! I only have 4 more lbs until I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight!
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Insanity! i love it as much as one can love being tortured. but it's working so will hang in there.
  • kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Finishing up Chalean Extreme and starting Turbo Fire on Monday! I can't wait!
  • obeseto13point1
    obeseto13point1 Posts: 144 Member
    Hal Higdeon's Half Marathon Training program modified 2 short 1 long run (it was 12 weeks, streched it out to 27) :), Group Power 2x per week, and biking when I have time anywhere from 10-20 miles.
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    New Rules of Lifting for Women - I'm in Stage 6 and I just started C25k training program AGAIN. This time I will be running. Oh yeah I am doing the Butt Bible too.
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    I'm doing Convict Conditioning.

There are no weeks. It's a never-ending program. If I *were* to get to the end of what is structured, it'll probably take me at least 5 years.

I've heard of convict conditioning, where can I find it, You tube?