Rockin Body fans?

Options
Hi! I started Rockin Body yesterday and I LOVE it. I've had the DVDs for awhile and I've done most of the workouts, but this is gonna be the first time I COMPLETE the 4 week workout plan.

Has anybody else done these workouts? Wanna be pals and motivate each other for the next couple of weeks while we complete the program?? :)

Replies

• kini324
    kini324 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've heard about it but have never tried it- let me know what you think!
  • rhee1031
    Options
    Hi, I started about 3 weeks ago but I don't follow the chart. I kinda do which ever I feel like doing but still do at least 40+ min. How liking it? I like Shaun T and this one isn't so tough on my feet like Insanity.
  • mackenz170
    mackenz170 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just received mine in the mail (thanks groupon!). I did a few of the workouts today. I have to say, after seeing Shaun T being so intense in Insanity he's kind of hilarious in the Rockin' Body DVDs. I loved them. They are totally tacky and cheesy (like dancing on stage with the audience watching them workout?!) but that makes me like them even more. I love a good dance DVD. Who doesn't like to shake their booty?? It adds some fun to the workout mix. You can only have so many DVDs with lunges and squats and the same old, same old.

It kind of reminds me of the Brazil Butt Lift DVDs, also pretty cheesy but Leandro cracks me up, that man loves booty.. and what a great butt work out.
  • drthipah
    Options
    Anyone figure out how many calories this program burns per hour? I absolutely love them too!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I also just received the DVDs (thanks to Groupon) and have done the first four days with a day of rest between each. I'm planning on restarting on Monday so I can complete the whole program. I also just starting running again, and I had a baby three months ago so I'm breastfeeding, so I thought I'd try it out this week before jumping in, failing, then giving up altogether.
    But.. I'd LOVE to have an accountability partner to compare results with and encourage one another! I took my before pictures today (depressing for sure) and took measurements a few days ago so I'm ready!!