Hello.:)

Options
Well, where to begin...

I've made introductions on community forums before, but never in a fitness one. It's something very personal to me, but I feel I may need a little support. I created this account over the summer and didn't really think to use it until now, while I'm in college.

I've lost weight before. I've kept quite a bit off. However, over the summer I kind of got off track and gained a bit back--not a ton, but enough to be a bit discouraged. So now I'm hoping to get back to where I was before summer began and get down to my desired weight of 150 lbs. I was so close before...I want to make sure I can do it this time.

I've lurked this forum and several other weight loss and fitness communities, and this one just seems to be the most close-knit and personal. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

Also, some introductory basics:

Name: Melina
Current weight: 175
Goal weight: 150

Replies

• Gatominx
    Gatominx Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hello! Sounds like the same boat as me! I was SO close to my goal of 145, then I kind of went off the rails this summer, working too much, not exercising much, and not making very good food choices which lead to around 10-15 pounds right back on! I'm trying to get back into health/fitness regime again now though :)
  • summermaxson
    Options
    Hi same here didn't think i would be here.. just started my journey but i have to lose 60lbs. Just had my second child and put on all that much un needed weight. I know u will do just fine and sooner than u know you'll be back to normal.
  • my weight goal is 150 too =D good luck =}