Who follows Tosca Reno's the "Eat Clean Diet"?

Options
Thanks to one of my new friends on MFP I recently found out about Tosca Reno. I was wondering who else follows her diet? She doesn't like the fact of counting calories but that is a big part of MFP and I like keeping track of my calories. However, I do think her ideas are very good and already ordered a book in the mail.

Replies

• lucysmommy
    Options
    i Followed it for 4weeks in april and i lost 21lbs, through exercise, cal counting and following her principles.

I am hoping to get back to it because it really does work

I had 1200 cals and ate back all my exercise calories also x
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I am trying my best, as you know, to follow her... When I have the money I am going to follow the plan to the tee.. and stop careing about calories.. but in the mean time I find counting (I made mine a little higher) and eating right, the clean way.. works best for me!!! Her book is an excellent guideline... You'll find eating clean will seemlike you are eating so much more with the same amount of calories... If that makes sence? lol
  • amtimmons23
    Options
    It does =) I am so excited to start! I already gave my coffee creamer to a coworker of mind and Emailed made a huge grocery list of clean eating food. I am so glad I ready your story and found out about her =)
  • amtimmons23
    Options
    LOL so excited that I apparently can't spell or make sense!
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I just found out about her via SuperAmie too...ordered the books and excited to get started!! :)
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I've been eating clean since April and I have never felt better. There is also Clean Eating Magazine which you should check out too.
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Eee! im so glad I helped you gals find Tosca hehe And yes you made sense lol :) Yep I gave up sugar and only add a dab of milk to my coffee... going for black but it may take a while lol.. Its pretty much black now.. but I need that liiitttlllee bit of milk.
  • healthymission92
    Options
    I try to eat as clean as I can. Does this book have a diet plan? I'm thinking of getting it?
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I am doing a hybrid version of her plan and I like it. It's really common sense that she preaches, eat whole food and stay away from trans fat, sugar and junk....etc. I must say, I don't have a big loss to show for right now but I feel 100% better since I started to eat clean.