My first day.......

Options
This is my first day of eating healthier. So far, so good. I just got off the treadmill for 30 minutes. It was hard, but I did it. I haven't been tempted by sweets or chips today. The only negative is I haven't drunk enough water. I will concentrate, concentrate, concentrate on that tomorrow.:smile:

Replies

• zoebeth
    Options
    This is my first day of eating healthier. So far, so good. I just got off the treadmill for 30 minutes. It was hard, but I did it. I haven't been tempted by sweets or chips today. The only negative is I haven't drunk enough water. I will concentrate, concentrate, concentrate on that tomorrow.:smile:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I find that if I sip some water while I am working out, I get more of it in me than I would otherwise.

Good job on today - have a great evening!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    That is a great beginning. You can do this. I bought myself a water bottle that I take with me everywhere and I always have it full it helps.

Eve
  • traumarn
    traumarn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Your new healthy lifestyle will great easier as time goes on. Besides you will have ton of energy and feel better. We are all hear to support you :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Although it's contested, if you don't put anything in tea or coffee, it counts as water. I drink a couple of glasses of iced green tea everyday (pomegranate flavor is my favorite). I've heard different things about diet sodas. Some people think the sweetener makes you crave more sweets. The main idea of water is so that you don't confuse being thirsty with being hungry. If you are keeping hydrated, you don't need to obsess about the 8 glasses a day.

BTW: It's also been shown that green tea or oolong tea help people lose weight.
  • ambieloo2
    Options
    I agree about the tea thing - a great way to get in enough water. I drink herbal tea because I can't handle much caffeine. 3-4 cups a day is so much better than water!