Hello I'm neww !

Options
Hello, :glasses:

I am new to MFP, well new to actually taking it seriously. I joined last year but never took it seriously. But last month I celebrated my 22nd birthday and I realized I am still tackling an ongoing 6year battle with my weight. So I have decide this is the TIME for CHANGE !! lol. I am now ready to get serious and finally lose this weight. So please people I need your help and support. I am looking to get some fitness pals that can support and encourage me on my weight loss journey and who I can also do the same for. :love: :drinker: :ohwell:

Replies

• mooh11
    Options
    Hi.. :) I am also new. I just discovered this website today. I'm ready to get this weight off and to look like I feel on the inside. Anybody willing to be my friend and help me out on my journey is greatly appreciated. I will do my best to do the same for you!!
  • Jamiehawj
    Options
    hey guys im pretty new as well , trying to continue with diet and exercise but its hard going at it alone! >:O i know i need support and ill do the same for you too <3 fighting !!
  • violentbeauty
    Options
    I am also new-ish. I signed up a few months ago but never really got on track....ive gained 15 lbs since then.. :(
  • linnamor
    Options
    Hi. I'm new too. Joined last week and need pals for motivation as I'm determined to lose a couple of stone by xmas.
  • mercadov77
    Options
    Hi myfitnesspal world. I am new to this too. I am trying to lose atleast 10 pounds before my wedding and have been using this site for about 5 days. I must say this is definately a new motivator. Before I eat I just remember I'm gonna have to type it in here and I think twice about the bad things. My biggest problem is loving to eat chocolate, doritos and especially eating at night. I'm doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and its amazing. I completed day 5 and plan to weigh myself after day 7. I love this workout dvd because it is only 20 minutes long and you sweat sooo much! I am so surprised u could sweat that much just in 20 minutes. I'm hoping for some awesome results by working out and using this site.
  • pepsi666
    Options
    Hi all! I'm new too.... Joined today and very happy about that! Hope you're all having a fab Friday and looking forward to offering support/asking you all questions soon! X