This morning: ONE-DERLAND!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• susi819
    susi819 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SERVICE! Please be safe!
  • 18guyhornet
    18guyhornet Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Friggin Phenomenal!!!!

Your story is inspirational and shows what hard work, dedication and SUPPORT can do for you!

Those pictures say a thousand words!
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • katarinakr
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Inspiring! I needed it today. Thanks for sharing.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Congratulations, and thank you for your service.
  • sweetybird09
    sweetybird09 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I hit onederland last week but now I'm back up to the 200 so it's kind of frustrating (I'm thinking it's fluctuations though) Can't wait till I'm 195 so I don't have to see the 200's anymore even with fluctuations.

You look great, congrats!

Hi xAmberJamber, the same thing happened to me when I got out of onederland, I saw the 200's a few more times due to the fluctuations that you are talking about, but then when you get to about 195 it seems that you do not see that 200 # any more, I have been in Onderland since July of this year, and I just went under 190 recently and its the same thing, its just a tad over 190 and then sometimes 188-89, and so it will keep going for us, but we are working and making these changes one step at a time.

Take care

Joyce
  • lmunro5394
    lmunro5394 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!! It's a great place to be!!! Thank you so much for your service! As the mom-in-law to a Marine, I've gotten to witness first hand the sacrifices that our service members make and the milestones you miss when you're away from home..

Keep up the great work, you'll reach goal in no time!
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Who hoo! Lookin' hot! Thank you for your service!
  • projektai
    projektai Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! =D
  • the_chiha
    the_chiha Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!