Italian spaghetti squash alfredo

Options
2»

Replies

• Jenny_Lou20
    Jenny_Lou20 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have yet to try spaghetti squash, but I really want to because I'm craving pasta something fierce!

Any idea or guess on how big a serving is, I see you say eight but any actual serving size?
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Bump! Sounds awesome!
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I make a quick alfredo sauce with LF cream cheese, garlic, butter, parm cheese and FF milk.

Serve the pasta with sauce, I usually make some blackened chicken and broccoli. Its super yummy!

I just made this last week but with sme kinda of "healthy" noodles. Dee-lish & easy to make!
  • ssbarfarkle
    ssbarfarkle Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    We love spaghetti squash!!! I make an avocado alfredo with it all the time. We've made baked spaghetti and spaghetti with homemade meatballs too. I also make a fresh "pasta" salad that has become my go to potluck dish (because my friends and family demand it!!!) using spaghetti squash.

Hope to see these recipes too. HINT HINT

I have never tried anything with spaghetti squash but have heard so much good stuff that I must do it soon!!
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    YUM! I love spaghetti squash!
  • CathVan
    CathVan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've ever tried spagetti squash, but this sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing!
  • jd5351
    jd5351 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Made this for dinner again today. Worth a bump, because it is delicious!
  • KarenPopoff
    KarenPopoff Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can also cook spaghetti squash in the microwave. Just remember to poke holes in with a fork before cooking. Cook on high for 5-10 minutes.
  • Hotcakes1216
    Hotcakes1216 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    this sounds awesome, im trying it this weekend!