Hello, my name is Ashley.

Options
I am a 23 year old, bisexual female with multiple tattoos and multiple piercings, currently weighing 253, highest was 263 and my goal is to be 175 or below. I log on everyday, I have one rest / no logging day which is Sunday. I post a mini challenge once a week to test my friends and get them active along with giving motivation daily. I am very perky, I say this because sometimes people don't like overly perky people, also I'm a flirt, it just happens sometimes, yet again, some people may not like this.
I am looking for men and women of all ages to be friends with, support through this journey we call life. You must have an open diary and be active. If you would like to be friends, you can comment here and I can add you or you can feel free to send a friend request, no message needed. :heart:

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    *looks at OP's profile pic*

Well, at least you have the most important part of MFP down.
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I know, right? :wink:
  • AlanaD19
    Options
    Send me a add request... I need people in my life to motivate me & inspire me on my journey! Perkiness is just a bonus! :smile:
  • totallydevious
    Options
    Send me a add request... I need people in my life to motivate me & inspire me on my journey! Perkiness is just a bonus! :smile:
    SENT, DARLIN'
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello

Just wanted to wish you luck on your healthy lifestyle!!

I'm always looking for motivation and support. My self esteem is not what I would like it to be for various reasons but I'm working on it. It is a process.

Feel free to add me and I don't care if you are perky!! Perky can be a very good thing!! :smile:
  • totallydevious
    Options
    Hello

Just wanted to wish you luck on your healthy lifestyle!!

I'm always looking for motivation and support. My self esteem is not what I would like it to be for various reasons but I'm working on it. It is a process.

Feel free to add me and I don't care if you are perky!! Perky can be a very good thing!! :smile:
    I sent you a request, darlin'!
  • totallydevious
    Options
    :heart: :flowerforyou: :devil: :heart: :flowerforyou: :devil: :heart: :flowerforyou: :devil:
    I NEED ACTIVE FRIENDS!
    :heart: :flowerforyou: :devil: :heart: :flowerforyou: :devil: :heart: :flowerforyou: :devil:
  • totallydevious
    Options
    Pretty please? I promise to be good! :heart: