Looking for friends in the same boat...

Options
Hi All,

I have been creeping on this forum's for long enough! It is time to find more friends and motivate each other. I am a married mom 40 years old with two girls age 9 and 6. I, like many others work full time (and then some) and try my best to balance work and home all while trying to get in my daily fitness goals.Big challenge most of the time. Currently I go to the gym at 0545am every weekeday morning....and it works out well most of the time. I would love to meet some like minded people who are in the same situation or not....really anyone who is looking to improve thier fitness, eating habits and ultimately lose some weight. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Replies

• JillianRN
    Options
    Hi! I am Jill. I am a working mother with 2 daughters..24 and 10. I have been looking for friends on this site too. I am in the process of getting heathy..I work long hours and have a hard time finding time for me :yawn: I live in North Carolina..
  • ljl150
    ljl150 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes me time is rare...lol....I am fairly new to MFP but feel free to add me and we can support each other. I am in Ontario, Canada...:smile:
  • AlanaD19
    Options
    Hi, I'm Alana... like you I've been staying behind the scenes and now it's time to branch out. I work full time and have a husband and two very active boys ( 8 & 7 ) at home. I'm looking for new friends that will help motivate me and inspire me on this journey since I've seem to be having a hard time right now. I'm ready to bounce back, so send me an add and let's do this! :smile:
  • babygyrl1999
    babygyrl1999 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Antonise. I am fairly new to MFP. I am 31 years old and a mother of 3. 2 boys and 1 girl. My boys are 13 and 6 and my daughter is 2. I have been overweight most of my life and I am ready to make a commitment to be healthy. I am also looking for friends in the same boat. I work full time 7:30-4. I am also an online student with the University of Phoenix. I have a lot on my plate between trying to make time for the gym, work, and homework. I also have to take by boys to their after school activities. I am from Louisiana.
  • ljl150
    ljl150 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome Antonise!! It sure if hard to manage but with support and lots of determination I am convinced it is possible to succeed at weight loss. Good luck and stay positive!!