Only 13lbs lost a LONG way to go but want your opinion

Options
I have only lost 13lbs so far and i didnt think there was any difference at least not that i could see but my mom kept saying she could see a difference so i decided to take the closest thing i had to before pics and compare them to me right now...and i guess 13lbs does make a difference, a little one but enough to show me that im making progress. I want your honest Opnion can you see a difference at all?

I have no idea how to post pics so here is my blog where the pictures are.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/jessica182517/view/13-lbs-down-before-and-after-418637

Replies

• runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference! Keep it up:)
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I see it! Your tummy looks smaller to me! :flowerforyou:
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    There's definitely a difference. I feel ya, though! I lost 16 pounds and sometimes can't see a change. But I know that there has been a big change. Clothes that were *very* tight now fit comfortably. One day at a time!!
  • cmcorn26
    cmcorn26 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Yep, can see it in your face! Keep up the good work!
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Definitely a difference! Way to go!
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    First of all let me say CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss!! I checked out your pics and I can see a difference. I can't wait till I can celebrate 13 lbs.

You should be very proud of yourself.

Paula
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    I can see it in your face and belly. Nice job!
  • jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much :) It feels so good to finally stick to something and actually see the weight come off and to hear it from other people that they can see a difference means so much! Makes me want to keep going and push myself even harder to reach my goal! Thank you for the pick me up! :)
  • kristi27278
    kristi27278 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    In the standing up pictures I can definitely tell in your stomach, keep up the good work!!!
  • Deb_smiles
    Deb_smiles Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    YEPPERS! I can see it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!