Not new but first post [pics + some Insanity]

Options
Hey all, name's Caitlin and I've been part of MFP since January [if I recall correctly]. I used to use MFP as a calorie counter but now not so much, since I'm not exactly following how many calories it tells me to eat [since I'm now doing the Insanity Program, and following that nutritional guide more-or-less]. Now I use MFP to record my weight and also browse the Success Stories quite a bit for inspiration. So I thought I'd post a few pics and just show everybody how I'm doing:

Beginning of Weight Loss Journey (~191lbs, January 2012):

6gbkew.jpg

After doing some Jillian Michaels multiple rounds of 30 Day Shred action (~162lbs, April 2012):

2s6u0m1.jpg

It was at this point that I had a bit of a hiccup for a few months, regained about 4-5 lbs...no biggie.
Anyways, for the beginning of Insanity (~164.5lbs, August 2012):

25s7atz.jpg
16gr4m.jpg

And now, these were taken a couple of days ago, in the middle of Week 4 of Insanity. I am currently 3 days away from finishing Month One of Insanity and can't wait to see the results at the end of Month Two. I know there aren't a lot of changes, but my energy throughout the day has increased ten-fold and I'm able to do the workouts without taking as many breaks as I had to during the first week [though I still can't do walking push-ups to save my life...]
Anyways...(~158lbs, September 2012):

qz2ovo.jpg
25s8q4h.jpg

Please excuse the abhorrent messiness of my mirror and the bathroom counter.
I hope you all enjoyed the pictures and such...and I hope they show up. If anybody needs any motivation, especially with Insanity [because trust me, for as hard as I've been working, I expected to drop 10 lbs within the first month like most people that start this program, but that's not gonna happen and I'm okay with it] then feel free to add me or message me or whatever.

Originally I wanted to weigh ~130 lbs, but now if I get down to ~140-145lbs and look the way I want, then I will be happy.
Anyways, I'm off to go do my Pure Cardio + Cardio Abs disc of Insanity. Happy hunting, everybody.

Replies

• strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Thats a brilliant achievement so far from lots of hard work, i love seeing the progress/before/after shots. Thanks for sharing.
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    "I know there aren't a lot of changes".. are you kidding!?
    Look at you, great transformation! Keep on rocking it, girl.
  • MrsBailey149
    MrsBailey149 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Keep up the amazing work...there are definitely results!
  • MattPBTX
    MattPBTX Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! You can definitely see a difference. Keep us posted! I'll be you look even more fantastic 2 months from now!

PS, Don't worry, my mirror has spots on it too, but they always hide from me when I'm cleaning lol.
  • Nicoleleeee
    Nicoleleeee Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Brilliant job! Keep up the great work :drinker:
  • Ophthalmophobia
    Options
    Merci beaucoup for the positive comments. I will be sure to update at the end of Month 2. Which is where I hear it really burns. Oh...so excited.... ;P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!