I'm new

Options
Whats up guys. I am just starting my journey today. My sister has had success with this 'lifestyle change,' and I wish to have the same. Any suggestions or advice, please hit me back!! Thanks!!

Replies

• DRNESTER
    Options
    get a picture up! it really helps stay engaged...add me if youd like. I like to have friends that are active on here and we can keep eachother accountable.
  • jburka522
    Options
    Absolutely I will add you!! I'll throw up a picture tomorrow. I hate taking pictures, I hate looking at myself lol. But yes, I definently will be active on here and I need all the support I can get as well. Thanks for your positivity!! :happy:
  • kbucks
    kbucks Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd add you myself but apparently I can't make more than 5 friends requests in 10 minutes!! :)
  • Jade021996
    Options
    For me, seeing the scale go down every time i step on it gave me the motivation to continue. no crash diets huh? and try to go on at least a 30-min. workout everyday. Good luck! i know you can do it! post a picture of yourself now. and you'll see a very big difference in a while.