Sensa

Options
Has anyone used it, whats the scoop and does it help?

Replies

• DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I dont normally do the "bump" thing b/c I think it's dumb. Why can't we have a "like" or "follow" button. Anyway, I'm curious too.
  • McLifterPants
    McLifterPants Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but I think it's hilarious. The diet industry has now *actually* come out with magic fairy dust that makes you skinny!!

Anyways, from their commercials, supposedly it helps curb your appetite. Therefore, if you are a habit eater or a boredom eater or an emotional eater, it's not going to help you even a tiny bit. As for the rest, I'm gonna assume it's a placebo effect anyways, but I don't know that for sure. All I know is that years ago, when I bought diet pills, I laughed my *kitten* off because they came with a diet plan that would have made me lose weight regardless of whether I took the damn pills or not.

The moral of the story is this: you want to lose weight? Watch what you eat and exercise. There is no magic fairy dust, just hard work.
  • GeekyGoddess
    Options
    I haven't tried it, but I think it's hilarious. The diet industry has now *actually* come out with magic fairy dust that makes you skinny!!

This!

Bwahahahaaa! I actually lol'd at magic fairy dust!
  • kl3w
    kl3w Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I looked it up when I first saw the commercial. It's basically supposed to act like a spice. The more flavorful a food, the more satisfied our bodies are with it. That's why we'll eat an entire bag of chips without feeling better but a few bites of really good hummus hit the spot (for me anyways). Well, Sensa is supposed to make food more flavorful in the hopes that we'll be more satisfied and eat less. It's just a mixture of chemicals that are supposed to make any food better when you sprinkle it on. I think I'll stick with my spice cabinet and healthy eating.