More progress pics!! :)

Options
I posted progress pics about 2 weeks ago, but the scale is still the same so I decided to take pictures again. My tummy is getting flatter, and I can see some muscle definition as well. :) The far right picture was taken today and I weighed in 127.4 this morning.
Untitled.jpg

Replies

• jworb
    jworb Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    amazing work!!
  • Filomenaaa
    Filomenaaa Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This makes me not trust the scale!
  • Ivana331
    Options
    This makes me not trust the scale!
    lol yeah iI keep wondering if mine is broken, but I weigh my kids and they weigh the same as they did at their well checkups a few months ago, so it must be accurate. As much as I wish the number would go down more.... I am still really pleased with the visual results of my workouts. :)
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    What in the world did you do to receive such awesome results in 40 days? Congatulations!!! Amazing:)
  • Nathangonzalez2
    Options
    great job... keep at it. :))
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
    Looking great my friend! Keep it up! :)
    thanks for sharing!
  • Ivana331
    Options
    What in the world did you do to receive such awesome results in 40 days? Congatulations!!! Amazing:)
    Well the main thing I think was cutting out soda and fast food. I am working out 30mins a day 6 days a week, and am eating healthy, when before we were eating fast food on an almost daily basis with little to no fresh or raw foods. Plus using MFP to log and count calories. :)
  • I_GoT_ThIs
    I_GoT_ThIs Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Wow! The top of ur tummy has slimmed down a lot! Great job girl!!!
  • 0MissErin0
    0MissErin0 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress :) You are looking amazing.
    Your weight is possibly staying the same due to muscle build and fat loss, which is a good thing :)
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • classy4
    Options
    congratulations! great job!
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • hacker1234
    hacker1234 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! This gives me hope because I too have the same issue. The scale just does not seem to be going down the way I would like, but I swear my jeans are fitting looser and I can tell my tummy is getting smaller. Maybe I should take pics too, it would probably make me feel better, lol. Great job! You really do look wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!