Options
Hi everyone just started this week. Hope this works really need to get weight off. Looking forward to having knee sugery in April on both knee's want some of weight off so recovry wil be easier. I want to get healthy and this feels like my last chance. Look forward to making friends and getting the support and help I need.

Sue:smile:

Replies

• tnass9786
    Options
    Good Luck Sue! I started using this site at the beginning of the school year and it totally helps to keep you aware of what you're putting in your mouth, where you can take liberties, and where you should keep an eye on things. good luck with surgery as well :) i recently had one myself.

-T
  • nanaof3
    Options
    Hey Sue just started today I don't have a lot of weight to loose but I just want to be healthy good luck with your knees my Mom had that done a few years ago and she can walk great now Sharon
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    Options
    Hi sue, welcome!
  • hotchocolate5
    Options
    welcome sue! good luck im new to the site myself and hoping for great outcome.
  • SueLC
    SueLC Posts: 21
    Options
    Good Luck to you also. Thank-you for the warm welcome this is the first site I have actually been excited about using. I'm joining with my sister and we will become each others support system. Best of luck to you keep your chin up you can do this.
  • SueLC
    Options
    Thank-you wish you luck also with your recovery not easy, but needed it done. I have a kind of dumb question but do you know how to change the age that they have on your profile? Mine for some reasons says 36 I could only wish it should be 56.
  • SueLC
    Options
    Thank-you Sharon Good luck to you as well. Hoping all this support will help.

Sue
  • SueLC
    Options
    Thank-you and good luck to you also. Keep the faith it's hard to do, but we can do this so don't give up.
  • spennock
    spennock Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    my home-->settings-->update fitness/diet profile to change age. Good luck on surgery.
  • SueLC
    Options
    Thank-you very much. Good luck to you as well.

Sue
  • jlutica
    jlutica Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    welcome! good luck! :smile: