It's about time!!!

Options
Hey guys!! I'm 20 years old and I just became a new mommy three and a half months ago. I just moved to a new city where I found and fell in love with the Hearbalife product line. I became a distributor and now I am starting a weight loss challenge on the tenth for the next 30 days. I'm here because my life needs a change since I am at a part of my life when everything is fresh and new.
I have always been on the chubby side. As a kid I had that pudge roll and I wore the extended size in the girls department. I was diagnosed with PCOS when I was fifteen and was put on birth control and told to lose weight. It didnt help...the birth control made me gain weight. During my Junior year in high school I was 215 and wore a size 20 pants. Then switched birth control and went off to college. I lost so much weight. You know the saying you gain the freshmen 15...well I lost the freshmen 15. I guess that landed the love of my life and here we hare 2 years later with a three month old.
I'm ready for a change because I gained about 40 lbs from being pregnant and just some yucky stuff that happened in my life and I am ready for a change. So i found Hearbalife, became a independent distrubtor and I and set on losing 75lbs at my own pace. I also started a blog for what I call the "real world freshies" biased on my journey and how to use the Hebalife products for what my fenice calls "us poor college kids". So here I am!!!

Replies

• Gymlifeforever14
    Options
    Good luck n your fitness goals! You can do it!
    Kiki. :-)
  • NikkiMedina92
    Options
    Thank you:)
  • NewBeginnings0148
    Options
    Congratulations on your baby and I wish you the best with your weight loss! It was a long time ago for me, but I haven't forgotten what it's like to be a new Mom at such a young age. Some days can really be a challenge and I hope that things go really well for you and your family! Also, good luck with your new business venture. :flowerforyou:
  • wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Had my daughter at 19 y.o. and am happy to report that she's a happy college student now. It's a long road, but one you can handle. Kudos to you for choosing a healthy path!!