Costco pizza, disaster!

Options
I had a late night meeting at work last night and they bought Costco Pizza. Pre-diet I would tear up 4 or 5 slices easily. I'm really trying to behave so I had 2.5 slices. Today I checked out many calories and was shocked to see 1700!!!! The worse part is the pizza was cold and not very good at all. totally not worth it. If i know i was going to cheat that bad, I would have gotten a Carl's Jr burger (which I haven't had in months). lol

okay that's my story. haha

Replies

• MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    OH NO! That sucks that the pizza wasn't even enjoyable. :'(
  • cchildr
    Options
    This reminds me of a quote. "The truth will set you free. But first it will piss you off.". When I find out the truth about how many calories in certain things I have been eating I am shocked. It is nice to be learning this information, but I need to start finding out before I put it in my mouth vs. after.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Darn!!!!! I wish I had never opened this thread!!!
  • MaryPon
    Options
    Pizza is super bad for you, ESPECIALLY Costco!!! If you're craving pizza, try Z-Pizza. They are DELICIOUS!!!! They even use low fat cheese ;) Check out their website: www.zpizza.com They even compare their nutritional information with other pizza places such as Domino's, Pizza Hut and Papa Johns!
  • johnporcaro
    johnporcaro Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    WOAH! How many calories if you don't eat the crust? ;0)
  • MrsG12345
    MrsG12345 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Is that a "slice" that you would get if you just bought a slice at Costco? Because those slices are more like TWO slices. I looked up the info and what I found was a slice = 1/6 of a pizza = 717 calories (pepperoni pizza). but a slice that is 1/12 of the pizza is 358 calories. if they bought pizza to take out, it was more than likely cut into 12 pieces, not 6. And that's based on pepperoni pizza.
  • DTFaaron
    Options
    One was a bigger then normal slice and 1 was a normal slice and the half was a bigger then normal slice. Either way, I messed up lol
    Mary I checked that website. Very good stuff! and they have 2 locations in Huntington Beach! Thank you Mary!
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    One was a bigger then normal slice and 1 was a normal slice and the half was a bigger then normal slice. Either way, I messed up lol
    Mary I checked that website. Very good stuff! and they have 2 locations in Huntington Beach! Thank you Mary!

I know this doesn't help but...COSTCO PIZZA IS AMAZING! Where did you get the calorie count from? Remember that the slices in the whole pizza are smaller than if you were to get the one single slice they sell at the food court.
    We had a pizza party last week and I just HAD TO HAVE 2 slices. I felt like crap afterwards but it was soooo worth it at the time. I just worked it off at the gym and had to have a very small dinner.

COSTCO IS EVIL with their yummy $2 slices and $1.50 hot dog and soda lol.