vitamins~what do you take?

Options
I am taking an Omega 3, vitamin d (2000mg), Bee Pollen and a multi vitamin daily.

I am curious at what other people are taking. I can notice a huge change in energy level when I remember to take them daily...but with three kids under 6 it is sometimes forgot in the shuffle. :laugh:

The Omega 3(fish oils) is to bring down my cholesterol that is slowly creeping up...
Vitamin D is to prevent sickness.
Bee Pollen is for energy(love it!)
Multi vitamin~I only take every other day, just to make sure I am getting enough of everything!
:heart:
Sam

Replies

• LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    The only thing I take are the garden of Life Perfect Food - Super Green Formula pills. They are like condensed veggies. I have taken them religiously this winter, and I think its the only reason why I have not gotten sick (and everyone around me has!!) :laugh:
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    IamSam2010:

What is the brand of the Bee Pollen? I am in need of some energy.

Thx,

Stephie
  • augustbells
    Options
    I take Vitamin D (since I started taking it I haven't been sick once!) and Iron because I'm low iron.
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I am a bit older than you, so I take a Calcium with D (500 mg), Flaxseed oil (1,000 mg), Vitamin E (400mg) and a multivitamin. And, most days, an allergy pill since I am allergic to grass, mold, trees and weeds. :laugh:
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Stephie~
    I am taking a Bee Pollen Complex I bought at the vitamin shoppe. We have a local one, but you can also get them online.
    If you are allergic to bee stings, you CAN NOT take it! (I would hate for anyone to get hives!) I started out taking one every morning, and now I also take one around 3pm.
    :smile:
    sam
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am a bit older than you, so I take a Calcium with D (500 mg), Flaxseed oil (1,000 mg), Vitamin E (400mg) and a multivitamin. And, most days, an allergy pill since I am allergic to grass, mold, trees and weeds. :laugh:

I am 36 :tongue:
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Stephie~
    I am taking a Bee Pollen Complex I bought at the vitamin shoppe. We have a local one, but you can also get them online.
    If you are allergic to bee stings, you CAN NOT take it! (I would hate for anyone to get hives!) I started out taking one every morning, and now I also take one around 3pm.
    :smile:
    sam

Thanks so much! I will be investing in these puppies! :tongue:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options

I am 36 :tongue:

Well, not as much older as I thought - but a little bit! LOL - YOu look great!
  • EmilyStrick
    Options
    www.doctoryourself.com is a great (almost over-informative) website with a myriad of information about all kinds of vitamins...especially vitamin c...which will help ward off illness like crazy!!! i have followed some advice from that website, and, in addition to a daily multi vitamin, i take loads of vitamin c, vitamin e, b complex, fish oil, evening primrose oil and a magnesium/calcium/vitamin d blend. i can't tell you how much better it all makes me feel!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    B-complex stress plex.
    Emergen-C (1000 mg)
    Calcium/Magnesium

Oh yeah, and I have evening primrose, but always forget to take it because I store it in the fridge.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Multi Vitamin
    calcium
    B Complex
    These three are taken 1/2 with breakfast, and 1/2 with dinner

Vitamin D
    Fish oil
    once a day
  • LETIN1
    LETIN1 Posts: 38
    Options
    Hi,
    I take 2- B-12 tablets, 2- Vitamin D (i'm a bit low on it), 1-Calcium , 1-Biotin. Now I am interested in the Bee Pollen, will ck it out. Tks for the tip.:smile: