Do You Think the Red Team Cheated? BL Fans

Options

Replies

• MariSama44
    MariSama44 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Its all the woman. The husband is just trying to mediate between her and the others. She's a liar. She may believe that she worked hard in her mind, but Jillian's right. You have to be hard on people to get them past their vices. (IE calling her a liar in front of national TV Twice) Yes she's playing the game but the game isnt about the money, its about getting healthy. That red chick thinks she's so smart when she doesnt work as hard to save for the next week, but she's only cheating herself. We cheat ourselves all the time: Oh, this one cupcake wont hurt. I've earned a reward. I can just put it off another week. Jillian knows that its a bad habit to have and you have to break her of it before it gets the best of her. Same with green team, that little chicka with the attitude is only cheating herself by denying her feelings and emotions. The mental part of weight loss is the most important step to moving foward. They seem to think there's no mental connection with why you're fat or being fat and unhealthy! What a joke! They're too defensive about "not crying" and "Showing no emotion" that they're missing out on a fundamental step. You can be strong and be open at the same time.

I also think that the red team should have given the two pound disadvantage to the grey team. Their other choices were fair but doing that to the green team was just spitefull gameplay. The grey team were two big guys, who obviously loose weight way faster than the two smaller girls of the green team. But oh well. I hate the green team anyway. Good riddance, that quitter can run crying home if she wants. Baby.

Persoanly, my favorites are grey team, orange team and brown team. They all seem like the nicest people there. I'm always happy to see them win things. =)
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    yes, i think she did. i want the purple get it.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I absolutely think she intentionally made sure that the scale didn't read as low as it could have- call it what you want.

Also, I don't think the issue is the weigh-in, but that she denied it and lied. I think more people would have respected her (including Bob, Jillian, and viewers) if she had just said "It was strategic game play."

Just my opinion. :smile:
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I KNOW she threw the weigh-ins! The first time they were immune and weighed in I saw the immediate smirk/smile on her face before she caught herself (I rewinded many times to make sure I saw what I thought I saw). To me, that means she got exactly what she was trying to do - "lose" minimal weight for a bigger number the next; only the next week they were also immune. Only reason why she didn't throw it the third week they were immune is like Jillian said: peer pressure. That and by then it'd be obvious to everyone what she was doing; she doesn't want that now, does she?

Guess there always has to be 1 person/team per season like this for "drama" lol. At any rate, I hope they lose and fast.

I actually think she threw this weigh in too - just not by quite as much. She just didn't drink as much as she has the last couple of weeks.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    She definitely threw the weigh-in. The trainers are correct...the math doesn't add up. You could see something like that on the 2nd weigh-in, but not this far in. I don't think most have a problem that she played the game, but the fact that she's lying about it is what's ridiculous. But, I can see why she'd do that also. If you say 2 weeks in a row that you threw the weigh in, that's not going to make you friends either.

I'm just glad the green team got split up. I've never seen a couple idiots in a awhile. With their constant talking in spanish, you can tell their attitude stems from the race card. It's pathetic. The one that got voted off, I would bet $100 she'll be back to her old weight within 3-4 months after the show is over.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I agree with Kelynn and Annhjk - she threw it, and the issue was she was lying about it. Even if you don't admit it to the other players (which they know anyway) admit it to your trainers. I think she still drank water for this one too, so next week she'll have another big number, but she couldn't drink enough water for 3 weeks worth of weight loss, and I don't know if the husband drank this week or not, he seems to be more of a stand-up person than she is. I just don't think he has a say in anything, so feel sorta sorry for him. reminds me of the purple team last season- with Mo, and Tracey - Tracey would make some crazy decision, and since Mo was her partner, he stood with her. At least he's supporting his spouse, so for them, that might work, but she's throwing these weigh ins. I wish gray had turned the tables on them. Almost think they have some kind of "alliance" with the gray team, which is disappointing, since I like the gray team so much. Need to see more of the purple and brown teams.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I am going back to read everyones responses afterwards so excuse me if I repeat anything....

Yes she totally threw it for those 2 weeks, and I think he threw (although a little less glaringly obvious) this weeks. She losses 11 he loses what 6?? Whatever.

She reminded me of my ex husband when Jillian was asking her about it. Yelling and crying, accusing her of attacking her ethics blah blah blah. Every time my ex husband reacted like that I knew I had him in a corner, that was all I could think when I saw it.

That being said I think they are a fantastic team with great heart. They are playing a game. I hope their game play doesn't catch them up later. How she choses to play it may not appeal to everyone. I know I would take every chance to get what I wanted while on the ranch but she is still learning beyond valuable information, just maybe not using it to the max when she doesn't need great numbers.

So they threw it. I am not a fan of the game play, but recognize it is a game. I still like the red team. I think for the most part they make honorable decisions when they win challenges.
  • Schula03
    Schula03 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    the Red TEAM sucks.... I don't like how they smiled and laughed when the Green team did bad even if they deserved it. Bad Sportsmanship if you ask me. They are mean and I don't like them.
  • Mina133842
    Options
    I think she's just vicious. she smiled and winked when they failed, and had a smirk on her face. THAT is what I don't like. She is the fakest person on that show. we haven't seen the last of her antics, and I think it's fair to say she wanted to eliminate green team, and there is no love lost for them at all.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    I am going back to read everyones responses afterwards so excuse me if I repeat anything....

Yes she totally threw it for those 2 weeks, and I think he threw (although a little less glaringly obvious) this weeks. She losses 11 he loses what 6?? Whatever.

She reminded me of my ex husband when Jillian was asking her about it. Yelling and crying, accusing her of attacking her ethics blah blah blah. Every time my ex husband reacted like that I knew I had him in a corner, that was all I could think when I saw it.

I wanted to quote this. For sure she's lying because 1) the first time they had immunity she pretty much said she was going to throw the weigh-in and 2) that's not how someone who is telling the truth acts. For those of you out there who don't know how to tell when someone is lying...when they scream at you about questioning their integrity, that's the best clue.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I think she did throw it. She is playing the game and if she would just admit it, I'd be okay with it. But to lie and act like Bob and Jillian are stupid and mean is inexcusable. I think that she gave the green team the 2 lbs because she wanted one of them gone. I don't think it was game play, I just think she didn't like them. Not that I blame her much. If they were really trying to give it to the team it would effect the least, it would have been the grey team. They have pulled huge numbers every week. They easily could have taken those 2 lbs and probably still been at the top of the percentages this week.

I agree that I think they have at least some kind of friendship going on with the grey team even if they don't have an official pact with them. I can't fault the grey team for it if they did. While we see what the producers want us to see (DRAMA!!), we really don't get an idea of how these people really are. Maybe the red team really are good people. I can't say that I wouldn't play the game if I was on the show. It's a lot of money. And we all know it is a lot harder for women to compete in this type of contest than it is for men. Maybe she really feels like she needs to play the game if they are going to have a shot. I just hope that I would be honest about it, whether or not it won me friends on the show.

I think I've officially decided that out of everyone who is on campus now, I'm routing for the grey team. Seems to me that they are the two who are willing to work the hardest. I'm hoping that they win and without the game play that we are seeing from other competitors. I loved it when one of them said "there is no replacement for hard work." I might change my mind when the other team enters the picture. We'll have to wait and see.
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    Red team through the weigh in. I get it its a game, however the rest of the group know they are just playing the game so I think if red team does not calm it down a bit the others will be gunning for them. I thought she (Red Girl) made a complete fool of herself while she was trying to defend herself. Jillian and Bob know their jobs and the girl from the red team thought she was smarter than she actually is. I want to see her go, I have no respect for a person who would swear on the life of their children.

GO GRAY TEAM!!!!!!!
  • CaitlinEats
    CaitlinEats Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I do think she's lying, but did anyone else think it was weird that Jillian was so willing to blame the green team's tiny loss (1lb for Miggy, I think) on stress and water retention? Jillian refused to believe that the red chick could only lose a pound two weeks in a row, but she had no doubt at all about the legitimacy of Miggy's weigh-in. Weird.

That said, I think the red chick (I forget her name) is one shady lady. :smile:
  • Mina133842
    Options
    if green thought the cards were stacked against them (they seemed to have a chip on their shoulders) AND she was stressing out - I eat more while stressed out, and your body knows when you're stressing, so I would assume would be less likely you'd lose weight, since it would go into panic mode- I can understand that. Anyone think Red Lady is a little like "Johnny Rotten" from that Survivor show? He "faked" his Grandma dying to gain sympathy - was a liar the whole time on the show.... I haven't watched Survivor in a long time, but her actions remind me of him. I know Tracey said when she was on Leno that people were really harsh on her - I felt for her the first decision, but sheesh, she kept going all weird with crazy decisions- wonder if Red knows that she's going to be the one people don't like, and what the repercussions of that could be.
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    if green thought the cards were stacked against them (they seemed to have a chip on their shoulders) AND she was stressing out - I eat more while stressed out, and your body knows when you're stressing, so I would assume would be less likely you'd lose weight, since it would go into panic mode- I can understand that. Anyone think Red Lady is a little like "Johnny Rotten" from that Survivor show? He "faked" his Grandma dying to gain sympathy - was a liar the whole time on the show.... I haven't watched Survivor in a long time, but her actions remind me of him. I know Tracey said when she was on Leno that people were really harsh on her - I felt for her the first decision, but sheesh, she kept going all weird with crazy decisions- wonder if Red knows that she's going to be the one people don't like, and what the repercussions of that could be.

I think she is one smart cookie and knows very well what she is doing and what the repercussions could be. I think she is willing to deal with it for the money.
  • BamaRose0107
    Options

I agree that the stress could have hurt the green team. And Miggy was making so much worse on her daughter by continually telling her not to cry. She might have done better if she let some of her emotions out instead of keeping them inside. As for the Red Team Lady (I don't relly care to know her name) she does seem really similar to Johnny Rotten! I just hope she ready for how people are going to look at her when she goes back home. It would be sad to me if I lost alot of weight but my nasty personality and poor choices on national TV over shadowed the success. Money can make the best people ugly and that is such a shame.
  • shannonsnail
    shannonsnail Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think they threw the weigh in but with that said, if they did, I don't know why they are so emphatically claiming to not be lying rather than just admit to it. On a different but related topic, I really do not have any favorites this season. Usually from pretty much the beginning there are a few that I feel attached to or that pull at my heart strings but this season I am just not feeling it.
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    OMG She totally threw the weigh in! I agree with the fact that if you are on the Biggest Loser and are really wanting to lose the weight, then you will. I find it toally impossible that you can be at the "Ranch" with Jullian and Bob and not lose weight. I watch this show every week, and I have not liked her attitude at all. Especially, how mouthy she was with the green team. Even though they too had an attiude a bad one at that! I too agree that her husband is a wusse...I can't beleive he is acting like nothing is going on. I agree, it is sad that their (green and red) nasty personality totally outweighs the losing weight part. I would be ashamed to be on national TV and have such an ugly attitude. I would not even like having an attitude like that and not being on TV!

After reading the post from BossFan2 about how the green team only lost 1 lb too and Julian didn't react in the same manner...hmm that does not make sense either? Something is up with that!

As for my favorite, I like the Grey team and pulling for the "twin brother" (James/John?) Brown. Just have to wait and watch next week!
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options

After reading the post from BossFan2 about how the green team only lost 1 lb too and Julian didn't react in the same manner...hmm that does not make sense either? Something is up with that!

Yeah, but the green team was losing weight the previous two weeks - so it wasn't abnormal that she didn't lose a whole whack of weight given her state of mind and stress.

I don't have a favorite yet. I like Purple's perseverance, and she's alone. I do like Grey, but I don't trust them.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I think she's just vicious. she smiled and winked when they failed, and had a smirk on her face. THAT is what I don't like. She is the fakest person on that show. we haven't seen the last of her antics, and I think it's fair to say she wanted to eliminate green team, and there is no love lost for them at all.
    Remember, most of what you see for those things is edited and probably not in real time. They do that for the drama.