Options

Replies

• 1Tim4v8
    Options
    Great job! very inspiring :drinker:
  • Altarian
    Altarian Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great job with what you been doing to lose the weight and keep it off. for a second i had a heart attack because you now look a lot like someone i use to hang out with that i lost touch with. but enough about that and back to how good you have done for yourself. Keep it up and you will get to where you want faster then you will ever imagine. Good Job :flowerforyou:
  • olliethecat
    olliethecat Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well done, you must be very proud. Keep up the good work, add me as a frind if you want and we can do this together :smile:
  • Robyn120
    Options
    You look so great!
  • tlo23
    tlo23 Posts: 68
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • downunder77
    Options
    WOW! that is so awesome! well done! :smile:
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    O.O wooowww.... What a transformation. Good job! Keep it up, feel free to add me if you want!
  • tywayne7513
    Options
    inspirational !
  • JSlattery79
    JSlattery79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    your beautiful and that is just amazing!.. you should be so proud.. keep going and then post the end result!
  • TFreemanJohnson
    Options
    Have you been blogging about this?
    I'd really like to know more about the mental game that allows you to achieve your results.
    Would you be willing to share about particular challenges you've faced (e.g. late night snacking, eating as a way to medicate feelings, etc.) and how you're overcoming them?
    I'd be grateful.
  • pcgirl58
    pcgirl58 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!!!! Thanks for sharing..Posts like yours keep me motivated. Add me as a friend if you wish.I will cheer you on:flowerforyou:
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Wow, nicely done!
  • Mjanegranger
    Mjanegranger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful difference. You look amazing and I believe you will see your goal weight this time. Keep up the great job!
  • suzyc2be
    Options
    WOW, you look great!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    awwww *sniffle* fantastic cutie! Amazing transformation! I hope your next goal comes to you like *snap* that!!!
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    Options
    WOW! FANTASTIC!
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    wow wow wow wow wow !!!!!!
  • spippin73
    Options
    Isn't it great to know that you are taking control and to actually see the results. Congratulations!
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good job! You are an inspiration!
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!