6 Week (OK, 7 weeks) 6 Pack Results

Options
A brief overview of my journey this year: I had a baby late January. I gained 30 pounds while pregnant. I ran up until 36 weeks (in additiont to walking and swimming), logged almost the whole time (but ate plenty) and generally tried to keep myself in check and healthy. I lost all my baby weight in 4 months, but my body was different. I have always carried a little extra around my middle, but after not doing much core work for 9 months in addition to being pregnant, my tummy was in need of some work. I never expected to get a 6 pack, just tone up a bit. I weigh less now than I have in a while; currently about 5 pounds under my pre-preg weight (which was about a 7 pound loss on MFP over about 5 months). I am 5'2". I did Level 1 2-3x a week for 3 weeks and then did Level 2 2-3x a week for 4 weeks. In addition I ran 2-3 miles on average twice a week minimum and walk some too. I'm currently still nursing my daughter so eat 1900 calories a day.

Here are my measurements:

Before Waist: 30.5"
After Waist: 30" (-0.5")
Weight: 131ish

Before Belly: 36"
After Belly: 33.75" (-2.25")
Weight: 128.0

I took all over measurements also (hadn't taken them since towards the end of July I think) and had some decreases in hips, bust, and thighs (0.75" each!). I love to make before and after posts, because even though these aren't dramatic changes, I can see changes. So only a 3 pound loss, but I feel my body looks different. I still have some work to do and plan on doing some interval training for a couple weeks, taking a little break, and getting back to lifting heavy.

BEFORE
FrontBefore.jpg

BackBefore-1.jpg

SideBefore.jpg

AFTER
FrontAfter.jpg

BackAfter.jpg

SideAfter.jpg

You can do it! It's only 30 minutes (minus cool down). I really didn't mind the video too much doing it 2-3x a week. When I did 30 Day Shred, I dreaded doing it most days. Good luck!

Replies

• jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I love it! You look quite pleased with yourself in the final pic - as you should be!! Great work, momma!
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!!! You did great, and inspired me to do it!!!!! I would love to have even a two pack! LOL!
  • great results!!
  • DrScrappy
    Options
    I think I do see a little 6 pack peeking through there! Do it again.
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Where do I find this? Is it a video? Thank you :)
  • kelley_m
    kelley_m Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look great..definitely got some good definition...and you can see the difference. I am currently working on the 30 day shred...I am half way there I may try this afterward...it's the 2x a day that would kill me as I am short for time as it is. Did you do it in the morning and evening or just do it back to back?
  • bmeek530
    Options
    Great job!!! I, too, had a baby in late January (29th)!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Awesome job cute face :)
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    You look fab - defo see a difference. Hope I can fit some exercise in in a few weeks
  • H_82
    H_82 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Would ya look at that hot mama!? ;) Great job!!!!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Great job sis!!! You've inspired me to buy the stupid DVD and do the stupid program. Jillian is such a b*tch, but clearly you've had great results! My baby belly is still jiggly so hopefully this will help!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!