Newbie here!

Options
I'm a single mom with a beautiful little girl at home. Just started school again and trying to lose some weight. Could really use some friends on here for motivation. Please add me!

Replies

• Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You can do it! Be honest with yourself a log everything you put in your mouth. I have been on for a little while. Traveling so I am heading home to my scales. Have a great day.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard...

what is your plan for losing weight and what are your goals? Have you written these down? Having htem written down makes them real. I actually keep a workout journal and log my weight/body fat% into it each day...
  • mazinthegreat
    mazinthegreat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck to you
  • Angelwings629
    Options
    thanks add me if you would like!
  • Angelwings629
    Options
    I go to the gym at college and swim then do walks at night with my friend add me if you would like thanks!
  • Angelwings629
    Options
    thanks add me if you would like
  • boophil
    boophil Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I just posted a similar topic! I'm also a single mom - my daughter is 8. I'm sending you a friend request now!
  • Tina_Boone
    Tina_Boone Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    welcome! I am a week new too this site too! I The logging food and excersise is important and kinda addicting I find myself on here almost more than facebook lol! I have lost 5 lbs in a week dont know how but I did! good luck to you!