I'm starting over and looking for Good FP friends!

Options
Hey Everyone!

I really fell off the bandwagon about three months ago and I just decided to start all over again. I was doing well. I lost about 40 lbs, but I gained 25 lbs back... I felt discouraged and disappointed with myself, but the only thing I can do now is to get up, try again and keep going. I quickly discovered that I was a HUGE emotional eater... good Lord! I'm finding new ways to cope with life's issues now. It would definitely help to have some good friends on here! We can definitely encourage each other so that this does not happen again. Thank you!

Replies

• melcasa
    melcasa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. I am on almost everyday and I have been trying to log daily (although some days I forget :p ) I find that I eat when I am bored or stressed. I have always taken comfort in food. It's hard to break that habit especially when that has been your coping skills for years.
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. I really want to interact daily with others and make sure I and they are staying on track.
    I am on day three now and very inspired. I am eating less and exercising more. I like this Fitness Pal alot.
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You can do it you just have to get back in the game! You can add me if you would like!
  • Jillian2128
    Jillian2128 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    lets be friends! last year i lost 30 then gained half back so i know what thats like! ive now lost that and a little bit more, and i also need some good friends too :)
  • Danika6676
    Danika6676 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too. I am also a bored eater....I have figured out a few tricks like sunflower seeds, popcorn, and pine nuts for when I am watching T.V. I work out hard and eat ok. I am really trying to eat better, but occationally slip up. I do however log on everyday and am a great listener.
  • helengetshealthy
    helengetshealthy Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! Always looking for people who can motivate me and who I can motivate too! :) x
  • clarkindee
    clarkindee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've started over as well, have logged in for 30 days straight and lost 10 lbs. Feeling great and always great to have and give some friends daily affirmation. We can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • Lotusstarr
    Lotusstarr Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well... I'm on daily... I had a small distraction a week or so ago but still log in every day.... I'd love to encourage you as well as be encouraged!

21079631.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lornaxmiller
    lornaxmiller Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey , feel free to add me :)
  • kathycaudle
    Options
    you can add me too! I am also looking for FP buddies to help keep me on track. I had a gastric band just over a year ago and have difficulty with exercise because of other health issues, but I am trying. add me as a buddy and we can keep each other going!! I too am an emotional eater!
  • BowTieBaby
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I fell off the wagon too...it was just so much easier to give in to the amount of food I used to eat. I also eat when I get bored.

I'm back on now too! We can help each other! You can d this!
  • Downs816
    Downs816 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing lost 60 lbs and then fell hard off the bandwagon. I gained back 45 lbs before I realized what I was doing. I just got back on track a couple weeks ago. This time I have MFP and it's community to keep me going. We CAN do this!!!!

Feel free to add me and we can walk through this together:)
  • NyeeNyee
    NyeeNyee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!
  • kerrykester
    Options
    I'd be happy to add you as a MFP pal! I've actually lost 75 pounds in the last year. I had lost 20 before I started MFP. Losing that much has its own set of issues for a middle-age woman, but it's all worth it!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    It's okay to take a break for awhile. Sometimes you need it to keep your sanity.

I bit about me http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/732679-what-the-venus-index-workout-did-for-me-with-pics

I wish you the best. You can do it.
  • uneek84
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me...You can add me...I'm new to FP...and good use some good supportive friends . We can do it! :smile:
  • goodmans90
    goodmans90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too. I am on here everyday, several times a day. I am committed to this, and I love to encourage each and everyone of my friends on our journey...:happy:
  • La_Redactrice
    La_Redactrice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for a few good folks to check-in with. I haven't been consistent, and I'm making that my top priority. My goal is to stick to my 90-day plan (it's basically Body for Life), log every day, and eliminate sweets/added sugars from my diet.
  • FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! (anyone in fact)
    stats:
    height~ 5'7
    GW~ 110lbs
    CW~ 121.5lbs
    LW~ 116lbs
    HW~ 125.5lbs
    age~ "18"
  • juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me as well. We are all in this journey together.:wink: