Getting married = great weight loss plan

Options
2»

Replies

• momie0205
    momie0205 Posts: 232
    Options
    AWWWW congratulations!!!! Have you set a date?

Thank you! Yep, October 30 :happy:

Congratulations!!!
    That is my sons first birthday so I am sure that it is going to be a wonderful day for you. I just got married last year and my advice on the planning even though you didn't ask is to just breathe. don't sweat the small stuff either.

Thank you, and happy first birthday to your son (in nine months, lol). I'll take all the advice I can take. Yeah not sweating the small stuff has become my motto. I spent all day yesterday tryng to figure out if emailing my fiance's sister to ask her to be in the wedding rather than calling her is rude (I barely know her) then I decided, it's going to be a long nine months if I am always worried about offending people, so I emailed her because it was more comfortable for me.

She should be glad your including her at all.:happy:
  • lisanxd
    lisanxd Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm another bride to be and it is a great motivator! My dress is a little smaller than what my measurements were but I'm probably pretty close the getting down to that already. Just don't wait too long to order your gown they take a while!!
  • DaisyClaire
    DaisyClaire Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married May 22nd in the UK, am on the diet to feel at my most fabulous on the day and to be able to buy some beautiful dresses and swimwear for the honeymoon! Good luck ladies!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!