TurboFire challenge group starting September 10th

Options
I'm starting a free TurboFire challenge group on September 10th and anyone can join in! If you aren't sure what TurboFire is, it's kind of like P90X, but more cardio and kickboxing. I lost 15 pounds with it in May but since falling off the wagon a little bit I am restarting it again and I need workout buddies to do it with me! This is a 90 day challenge group and I will be making a private Facebook group for us so we can stay connected and talk every day. Send me a private message if you're interested.

Replies

• Kaedemoon267
    Options
    Bueller?
  • andynielsen
    Options
    I'm in! I just discovered Chalene recently and am amazed at her energy - it's truly inspiring and she doesn't get annoying OR boring!
  • Kaedemoon267
    Options
    Great Andy! I will send you a message :)
  • Kaedemoon267
    Options
    Great! So far I have four people that are interested. I need ONE more! If you want to be part of this awesome opportunity, let me know :)
  • Kaedemoon267
    Options
    So far I have ONE person committed. If anyone else wants to join, I moved the start date to September 17th. That will give you enough time to order TurboFire. Please message me ASAP to get your spot!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! I love turbofire!
  • ravenrxx
    Options
    I wanted to start September 10th though..
  • codycisco
    Options
    :bigsmile: I am planning to start Sept. 10 too!
  • Kaedemoon267
    Options
    It' been difficult to solidify 5 spots in my group, and I dont want to just start with one or two people. This is why I keep moving the date :(
  • amberecochran
    amberecochran Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just started the 5-day Inferno this morning so that would be perfect! I need an accountability group!
  • ravenrxx
    Options
    I'm gonna do my first workout in a little bit
  • JessiKay94
    JessiKay94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in, just finished my first video today
  • ravenrxx
    Options
    Todays day 2 for me!
    Trying to stick to 1200 calories a day..
  • Mrs_Winfrey
    Mrs_Winfrey Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I want to be in, know I'm late....but I can start now right? I have the vids and LOVE them...but have never been consistent. Add me!
  • angiewade1
    Options
    I did it from Decemember to Jan and lost 10-15 lbs but fell off the wagon doing vacations. I will start the 17th great!!!!
  • sarahann824
    Options
    I am doing TF, but am just doing my own made up calendar. Will the group be doing the same calendar or is it just a group where we support each other while using TF?
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I want in! Sept 17 is perfect for me, I'm getting over a really bad cold right now. But even if we start out of sync, we can still support eachother in the same group! When I did p90x I had a similar group with slightly staggered start dates and folks doing different versions of the program, and it still worked really well for accountability.

I started Turbofire in July but had to take a hiatus because I was out of the country for several weeks. I'm back and ready to start again!
  • ravenrxx
    Options
    todays the 3rd day for me!
  • darelydav
    Options
    On Monday I started Turbo fire/Insanity Mix So far it has been great, but I could also use the encouragement to stick with it!
  • Sandra014
    Options
    I would love to join this goup. I just started the Turbo Fire 5 Day Inferno Plan on Monday September 10th and will post results when I am done. Is there anyone who has done this before. :heart: