100 lbs to healthiness! ;-)

Options
Hello~ looking for friends to help motivate or encourage me on my journey to 100 lbs loss! ;-) and vice versa!! ;-) I am a married 30 year old that has been fooling myself for years and have finally decided to take hold of my fitness and health!! I know it is foing to be a long journey but one I am ready to face head-on!! ;-)

Replies

• mgsupp
    Options
    hey! feel free to add me. i started to lose weight at the beginning of the year and found mfp about a month ago. i am a good motivator/listener and have lost 112 pounds so far and still have some to go so i know the road you're starting on :)
  • kiangel
    kiangel Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    you can do it :) enjoy the road to a healthier you x
  • mattiemaple
    Options
    Thanks so much for all the support!! Wow.. Mgsupp that is amazing!! ;-) kiangel... Thank u soooo much!! ;-)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as I am also on this 100lbs journey. But it is going quite well and hope it will be good for you as well
  • Sprmc47
    Sprmc47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me as well. I also am right with you, anything you need let me know.
  • whitcla
    whitcla Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hiya! It's exciting this decision to take control of your health! I gave up smoking after 8 years 6 months ago and now I'm ready to address my weight. I've got 46 pounds to get ride of. The same 46 pounds that I have wanted to lose for the last 10 years! Now I am going to do it. I'm 28 and I want to be happy with my figure and fit and health by the time I'm 30! Good luck!
    Ps, I have always hated sport but have found that I now love kettle bell exercise swinging classes and they tone brilliantly! x