Anyone out there? New member is looking for motivation!

Options
Hello to everyone!

I found this site 5 days ago and since then I really enjoy MFP!
Today's the first day I am looking into the message board and really wanted to avail myself of the opportunity to write something as well. About me: I'm from Germany, 22 years old and student. It would be great for me to lose 12 kg and finally reach my dream figure (I have been chubby since my childhood). I am really afraid to lose my motivation, so I would appreciate every kind word and every friend request to help keeping myself motivated! Of course I do the same thing for you :)

I wish all of you a nice and successful day!

Replies

• Pieces_of_Me3
    Pieces_of_Me3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't need support and encouragement, especially in this weightloss journey...I know I certainly do! I would be happy to add you :)
    -Maria
  • chayrie27
    chayrie27 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I think the hardest part of a diet is not the starting but to keep up the good work although all you really want to do after 2 oder 3 weeks of exercising is a big piece of cake and just relax. I am exactly at this point right now!
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    im a student studying in poland :) although im just trying to maintain my weight. feel free to add me :)

Claudia
  • hopsywopsy
    Options
    I have sent you a friend request. I am Norwegian but living in the UK, 35 and looking to lose at least another 7kg (I have lost almost 5kg so far), or 14kg if possible.
  • newbernbears
    Options
    I joined about the same time as you! Great isn't it?
  • v_e_e_n
    Options
    19 from New Zealand i wanna loose about the same :)