~Share Snack Ideas?

Options
TropicalFlowerz
TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
Ok, my new one is 1 kroger 6oz carbmaster yougurt,w/some frozen strawberries(5),..& 3/4 cp honey nut cherios=180 cals!! ,..yummy!
Tell me yurs!

Replies

• krgritton
    krgritton Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like a stick of string cheese and turkey pepperoni slices that have been cooked in the microwave for 2 minutes on high. The pepperonis are real crunchy. 85 total calories

Turkey pepperoni slices(8 slices) - 35
    WW Smoked Cheese Stick - 50
  • Hou_LH
    Hou_LH Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like a Yoplait Yogurt in the morning and a fruit in the afternoon. Keeps me away from the chips and chocolate most of the time!!
  • xXKatrinaXx
    Options
    my favorite is low fat PB on a rice cake

or plain non fat greek yogurt on a caramel rice cake
  • kristi27278
    kristi27278 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I eat fruit, 100 calorie bag popcorn with butter spray, and my fav is a smoothie with frozen fruit, a little milk, and a couple tablespoons of yogurt and splenda of course.
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    I like baby carrots wrapped in low sodium ham.

I also like spelt pretzels with peanut butter
  • kelli_marie
    Options
    I like to try to stick to raw fruits and veggies. Apples, carrots, celery with a little peanut butter, and if i'm craving something sweet a cup of chocolate milk. :smile:
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Today I made a small salad - chopped up kale, 3 or 4 strawberries sliced up, 3 sundried figs sliced up & a sprinkle of chopped walnuts... drizzle a little raspberry vinaigrette over that and you have a very yummy snack.
  • sfuller911
    Options
    Raw veggies with plain greek yogurt mixed with hidden valley ranch seasoning. Guiltless dip! Yum!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    1 cup strawberries + 1 string cheese

1/3 cup of grapes + 1/4 cup of 2% cottage cheese

2 celery sticks each with 1 tsp of 1/3 less fat cream cheese + 1/2 slice of canadian bacon (it's about 1 oz)

10 baby carrots + 2 TBSP hummus (any flavor)

5 baby carrots + 3 olives + 2 tomato slices + 2 TBSP salsa + 1 oz 2% shredded cheddar

1 cup strawberries + 1 TBSP of almonds

Green Juice (1 medium/large cucumber + 2 larger celery sticks + 1 cup spinach or other greens + a few baby carrots or 1/2 regular carrot - juiced)

1 oz lean roast beef + 2 tomato slices + 1 tsp low fat mayonnaise on a piece Wasa

1 oz lean turkey breast + 1/2 oz 2% cheddar cheese + drizzle of any low sodium dressing (I use Ken's) rolled up in 2 romaine leaves or other green leafy (red leaf or green leaf lettuce)

4 oz of yogurt (any flavor/kind) + 1 TBSP of Flax Seeds

4 oz of yogurt (any flavor/kind) + 1/4 cup of berries (Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries) + 4 almonds

1/2 medium apple (any kind) + 1 celery stick + 1 oz of 2% cheddar or cheddar/jack cheese

PS - All my snacks are 75-120 calories
  • litekotacakes
    litekotacakes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    1 tub of low fat yoghurt + 1 small apple sliced up and dipped is kind of my go to.
  • megziejo
    megziejo Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    12 almonds and an egg white
    WW cheese stick and a chocolate rice cake
    Homemade whole wheat no oil banana muffins w/ Splenda