Need some more support

So just started a couple of months back and had a few people add me who were pretty active at first, but haven't logged in for a while. Just looking for a few more people who are regularly active and can help each other keep on track.

hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Replies

• Hi Scotty,

Im new to the site but plan on being around for a while. I can use all the support anyone has to offer. So far I am loving the tracking tools.
  • Hey man. Logging every day here feel free to add me if you want I'm here for the long haul :)
  • Just added you. Nothing motivates me more than the supportive people on this site!
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    I post everyday, feel free to send me a request if you would like to.
  • AC417
    AC417 Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me, too. I'm on every day and have been for about 190 days now. :)
  • Teachinjen
    Teachinjen Posts: 88 Member
    Feel free to add me..... 161 days and going strong!
  • I just got back on here. I definitely need lots of support and motivation too. Let's do it guys!
  • johnmcc215
    johnmcc215 Posts: 40 Member
    Only been here a week but log in everyday, I requested you.
    Good luck!
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Hi Scotty,

Feel free to add me too!! I'm on MFP everyday and log EVERYTHING! Love this site & the supportive people, who I have met on this site...Could always offer support & encouragement to more 'friends'!

Have a great weekend!
    Jennifer
  • JephaMooi
    JephaMooi Posts: 112 Member
    I'm here EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Can't seem to find anyone to keep up with.
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Welcome to MFP! I'm committed to keeping a food/fitness journal for life, so as long as MFP is still going, I plan to be here. You are welcome to add me as a friend if you wish. I could use the help and support as well.
  • been2boston
    been2boston Posts: 100 Member
    Hi there!
    I'm relatively new, but on every day and plan to keep being on here every day! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
    Good luck!
    -Kel