Sweat is fat crying

Options
Hey all,

Just looking to connect with more people. My goal is to lose between 40-50lbs. My diary is open to friends and seeing all the posts help encourage me and of course I return the encouragement. Shoot me a message, introduce yourself and feel free to add me.

Lets shake this weight for good :)

Meaghan

Replies

• JessFromEngland
    JessFromEngland Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Meaghan!
    Awesome to meet you. Good luck on your journey and I hope you meet some great motivational people on MFP to aid you!
    I have added you as a friend :)

Jess
  • RiversideBabe
    RiversideBabe Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    your topic name is awesome, added
  • MKLC
    MKLC Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks Jess! Congrats on your measurements, something to be proud of!
  • MKLC
    Options
    Ha! Thanks lady :) Sweat IS fat crying, I'm convinced.
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me if you'd like, too. I need to lose around 35 - 40 more, I think. I'm doing a bad job with it right now, but I'm going to keep sticking around, since everyday is a new one.

Connie
  • toysbigkid
    toysbigkid Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I love that quote, hope we will all survive this sweat fest! LOL. You can add me if you like.
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey chic! Loved the topic...had no choice but to tune in, lol. You can add me to the pot, I'm game;-)
  • nancyakeane
    Options
    Hey there Nice to meet you....I need all the support I can get as well. I really fell off the wagon today watching the Iowa/IA State game. Freinds had so many snacks n dips n chipsn.......OMGEEE....I could not help myself...SOOOO MAD at myself now. Back at it tomorrow. i just started on MFP a couple weeks ago and the support really helps. I have about 35-40 to lose. Hafta keep plugging away. Hope to chat with ya soon.
  • MKLC
    Options
    Thanks for all the "adds"! I'll do my best to encourage everyone daily. My diary is open (although I'm such a boring eater, no pork no red meat, rare to eat carbs) but there are some tasty healthy ideas in there.

Sweat it out! We can do this :)
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I love that quote, hope we will all survive this sweat fest! LOL. You can add me if you like.
    I used it once in an inspirational speech. It certainly makes a point.
  • njcandlelady
    njcandlelady Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi...absolutely LOVE the topic. I joined 2-3 weeks ago an am so inspired by the people here and their journeys.

Will add you as friend!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Favorite saying! I want this fat to suffer!
  • MKLC
    Options
    Favorite saying! I want this fat to suffer!

You can do it!
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I added you too, you are my kinda gal!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • GwennyH
    GwennyH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    LOVE your title. First time I've heard it: AWESOME!
  • MKLC
    Options
    My fat is about to shed A LOT of tears today...we're going through a break up :)
    120111 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi, great job add me, I need all the help I cn get I'm truly struggling...
  • natassila
    natassila Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love love love your topic title. :laugh:

Let's all make our fat cry like little babies :wink:
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Hi there, I'm looking for the same. Love this site because when I see others reaching their goals....it makes me want to work even harder to reach mine. Love all the support and motivation from everyone. I'll add you for sure. Let's lose this weight together!!!
  • manleymann
    manleymann Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love it........so true. Please add me. I also need to lose about 40 more pounds. We can never have to much motivation and support.