What do you do to keep yourself from spulrging???

Options
I find that if I'm not being careful, I'll get myself into a tempting situation I can't handle. How do you keep yourself focused and on target to reach your goals?

ps add me as a friend

Replies

• sicilysclover
    sicilysclover Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    If im really craving something, i'll have a small amount and add it to my calories, then eat less at dinner. I dont deprive myself of anything so I find that i dont splurge.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I drink water or a diet drink of some sort. sometimes I cave and end up doing unplanned eating and other times I can fit the "splurge" foods into my day.
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    What do you do to keep yourself from splurging???

I don't drive by Ming's (best Peking dumplings in the WORLD)!
  • LNCOTA
    LNCOTA Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    this is my problem, big time, i eat awesome most of the day until WHAM...suddenly i catch myself eating something horrible and i just don't stop myself, why is that? i totally shoot myself in the foot :( so i am in the same boat
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I plan my splurges. Today, I was feeling Taco Bell. But I don't want just one taco...I wanted like four tacos. So I ate a little less for breakfast and lunch, and then had 720 calories left over to eat FOUR fresco chicken soft tacos at 150 calories each. It FELT like a binge, but even better because it fit my calories. :drinker: