Need some more support

Options
So just started a couple of months back and had a few people add me who were pretty active at first, but haven't logged in for a while. Just looking for a few more people who are regularly active and can help each other keep on track.

hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Replies

• bpriest1964
    Options
    Hi Scotty,

Im new to the site but plan on being around for a while. I can use all the support anyone has to offer. So far I am loving the tracking tools.
  • cinemec
    Options
    Hey man. Logging every day here feel free to add me if you want I'm here for the long haul :)
  • lmjenks2
    Options
    Just added you. Nothing motivates me more than the supportive people on this site!
  • Cougarita65
    Cougarita65 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I post everyday, feel free to send me a request if you would like to.
  • Teachinjen
    Teachinjen Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me..... 161 days and going strong!
  • AC417
    AC417 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I'm on every day and have been for about 190 days now. :)
  • bunkyin04
    Options
    I just got back on here. I definitely need lots of support and motivation too. Let's do it guys!
  • johnmcc215
    johnmcc215 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Only been here a week but log in everyday, I requested you.
    Good luck!
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi Scotty,

Feel free to add me too!! I'm on MFP everyday and log EVERYTHING! Love this site & the supportive people, who I have met on this site...Could always offer support & encouragement to more 'friends'!

Have a great weekend!
    Jennifer
  • JephaMooi
    JephaMooi Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm here EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!

Can't seem to find anyone to keep up with.
  • D3vAnge1
    D3vAnge1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm committed to keeping a food/fitness journal for life, so as long as MFP is still going, I plan to be here. You are welcome to add me as a friend if you wish. I could use the help and support as well.
  • been2boston
    been2boston Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm relatively new, but on every day and plan to keep being on here every day! Feel free to add me if you'd like.
    Good luck!
    -Kel