Time to get my life back

Options
Hi i am new here and a friend that is on here told me about this site...I am here to get help and hopefully make new friends ..my goal is to loose about 60 to 80 pounds..:happy: ..

Replies

• Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • shellihooten
    Options
    Welcome! I'm happy to help support you too! I am at about 57 pounds lost and my goal is a minimum of 100.
    Best of luck! it's an awesome feeling when you decide to take control of your life & health.
  • karmawolf4scr
    Options
    Hi I am needing to lose 60 or so lbs too. Here for support. :)
    :smile: Pam
  • SunshineGRL76
    SunshineGRL76 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose between 35 - 45lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • victoriadw84
    victoriadw84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome to the site! You will LOVE it!! My goal is to loose about 75lbs. Feel free to add me if you would like! Good luck on your journey!
  • iamlove21
    Options
    you can add me too
  • GreyGav1130
    Options
    I have another 60+ to go as well. Feel free to add me. The more support the better:)) Good Luck!
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    You can do it, and I am living proof. This site is amazing, and the people on here have become my second family:) YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO SEND A REQUEST MY WAY:)
  • JephaMooi
    JephaMooi Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm always around for support!!!
  • HellaCarriefornia
    HellaCarriefornia Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you'd like!
  • raisingallboys
    raisingallboys Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am pretty new myself and am wanting to lose 57 more pounds. Feel free to add me as a friend for encouragement :)
  • ccckwalk
    Options
    welcome to MFP! I have been on this site for 2 years. I have met some very inspiring and motivating people! Add as many positive people as you can get logging and get moving! You can do it!!!! ~Corina
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Look at all your responses!!! You go girl!!!
  • slsand78
    slsand78 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new here too, with 45pounds to lose. Feel free to add me too!
  • munchie3511
    munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Stay focused on your goal and keep that commitment in tact...you'll get there! Feel free to add me:)
  • chiloi
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm on day 2 and although at the beginning of my 40+ pound journey, I feel hopeful already. Feel free to add me.
  • TakinSexyBack
    TakinSexyBack Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You came to the right place! I have a little more than you to lose but am off to a great start! Add me if you want!!
  • sandvik38
    Options
    feel free to add me ... love mfp
  • LCgymnast
    Options
    Welcome Welcome! Hope you achieve your goals for sure and I hope you love the site. It has done wonders for my life! I'll add you for support. Reach your goals...You can do it!
  • PatriceMG
    PatriceMG Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I started with 50 lbs to lose. Have lost 18 so far. Love MFP! Please add me if you like!