Looking for friends with 100+ to lose!

Options

Replies

• AmandaTWaH
    AmandaTWaH Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I can't send anymore friend requests today so you guys will have to send them to me if you want to connect.
  • tommiirugby
    tommiirugby Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    hey I am looking a big loss 402lbs to go, lost 24 already feel free to add me
  • AmandaTWaH
    Options
    My name is Steven Gonzales and I'm well over 112 lbs overweight and that is my goal to lose 112lbs I call this diet Diabetic-2000 calories and 270 Low Carb Diet and plus I walk for 30 minutes each morning 7days a week next Thursday I'll be adding another 5 minutes and so so on until I reach 60 minutes a day. This diet has no restrictions on eating, eat what you want and when as long as you don't go over 270 grams of Carbs and don't eat after 6pm .

I'm very confident I will reach my goal with all the love and support from my friends and family.
    I will face this challenge like I face danger look at it straight in the eye and conquer it!

That is pretty similar to what I do! I can eat what I want when I want provided I don't go overboard on refined carbs and don't go over 1800 calories unless I get a good workout in. Generally I lean towards healthier options because most healthy food is lower in calories.
  • SCharlie123
    Options
    I need to lose about 80-100 or so aswell, as I haven't yet weighed myself in about 3 months so it may rise heh, goodluck everyone. I've failed almost every diet I've done, but I took a picture of myself and set it as my mobile wallpaper, and have to look at it everyday, giving me some motivation I need. Probably sticking to 1800-2000 calories a day, will basically cut the crap out (sugars/fried/sodas) and just eat healthily without worrying too much what I eat as long as I get the calories I need/its not junk.

Exercise :
    10,000 steps a day (3x) a week. (hopefully move onto light jogging if I improve my cardio)
    Random home workouts to tone certain areas.
  • ska41
    ska41 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been a lurker on the boards for a few weeks, but your post inspired me to complete my profile and send some friend requests. I have about 150 lbs. to lose and have just started the journey, but eating healthier foods and starting to move is already making me feel better. It might just be in my mind at this point, but whatever gets me out of the computer chair works for me. I sent you a friend request. Thanks for starting this thread!
  • AmandaTWaH
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who has sent me requests so far! Still looking for more. I'm particularly interested in those that are actually aiming to eat their calories rather than try to end the day with as little calories as possible. I'm all about healthy weight loss!
  • meghanp92
    Options
    I'm 20 and i have about 150 pounds to lose, so I feel you! I'm definitely trying to take it day by day and take my time, too. I've done too many drastic diets where I cut out tons of calories overnight and I get sick of that way too fast and end up quitting! This time I'm focusing on taking small steps and making this a lifestyle change. Sounds like you have similar goals!
  • snuggles0723
    Options
    Im right there with you... im 5'3 and weigh 238 so yeah and its been a long time since I saw below 170
  • itsmechris
    Options
    100 down, 80 to go for me. Friend away because I have plateaued the last couple a months and am going to simply ignore the extra calories working out gives me, not eat them up! Maybe that will help me drop even more.
  • ambermichk
    ambermichk Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    please add me (anyone and everyone) i need a lot of support and want to have friends who know how is feels to have a lot to loose !!! once i get on a roll i am very supportive, just kinda fell off the wagon again !!
  • notentered
    Options
    Just starting in on an exercise routine and tracking nutrition. Not looking at under-eating to lose weight, but making healthier choices and exercise. Down my first pound this morning, started mid-week. Looking at a goal of 100 - 110 pounds to lose. Tools like myfitnesspal and mapmyrun are really going to help. Without that accountability, it's easy to get sidetracked or fall into bad habits.

Good luck everyone with their goals!
  • MrDoctorD
    MrDoctorD Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We are not alone! It is so hard to do alone sometimes, and sometimes you need friends as a crutch to keep you encouraged, but I can truly say that this is not like dieting. It is more fun to do than anything. Stay focused, you'll get there! Take care, MrDoctorD
  • sagittarius_chick
    Options
    i need to drop 150 pounds
  • gissalm
    Options
    I have more than 100 pounds to lose, but i will be happy if I lose just 100 ... i have been here for 2 weeks and today i weight myself in and i lost 10 pounds!!! i am soooo happy, i have been very good and i am now eating a little more things but always tracking my calories i'm always just there or lower than my daily intake ... i feel good and this is a huge motivation to see that i am now 11 pounds lighter!!
  • 76nicky
    Options
    It is certainly great to have people who have to loose similiar amounts of weight, hopefully we can all keep each other motivated
  • cgale8
    cgale8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have over 200 pounds to lose, Wow that's the first time I think I've written that out! I have been on here for almost four weeks and have read many posts and commented on some.

I have the eating/meal planning down pat. I stay around my daily calorie allotment, I just don't know how to get motivated to actually do more than a couple of hand weight lift here and there. I have been fairly consistent in getting in the pool but the weather is changing and that is soon not an option.

So maybe putting this in writing will motivate me to get to that next level. I don't have any friends added yet, and don't really know how that helps but I am up for anything!!!!
  • kaayee65
    Options
    Hi I need to loose 200 pounds myself and could use all the help I can get. Its really hard to do but I know I can do it. Feel free to add me as a friend the more tthe better.
  • CKLE2793
    Options
    you can add me too, I have to lose 120+ pounds, and i've lost about 56 of that so far, but i've got a lot further to go, so give me an add. we're all in this together ;)
  • AmandaTWaH
    Options
    Just added a bunch of you guys as well!
  • AmandaTWaH
    Options
    Did I already get everyone with 100+ to lose?