advice: What is the best workout to loose inches?

Hey guys,

I need some advice on the best workout in order to see a good loss in inches. I am willing to give it my ALL!!!

Replies

• Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    To be honest, the best way to lose inches is to eat at a calorie deficit and therefore lose weight. Whether that deficit is created solely by calorie restriction or by exercise depends on the individuals preference. I would focus on trying out things you enjoy. In the long run, the best exercise is the one you stick to. I would also recommend resistance training as well as cardio. Cardio can help you create a deficit (or allow you to eat more while maintaining that deficit) but resistance training helps with body composition, as well as having a host of other benefits.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Any workouts by Jillian Michaels!
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Just did the first day of the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels after seeing the AMAZING photos posted on a couple of the message boards on MFP. She kicked my *kitten* and I am in pain (in a good way).
  • Endershadow
    Endershadow Posts: 52 Member
    HIIT
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    HIIT
    [/quo

Yep HIIT I found a good one on utube from fitness blender, gonna try it later after my Sunday roast :laugh: