Just started back... Needing some friends and support!

Options
Hi folks, I'm 24, female and a teacher from Scotland. I started on MFP a long time ago but stopped using. I am now on everyday and I really need some new friends and support as most of my old friends have met their targets and stopped using MFP :-(

Replies

• chunkyjeff
    chunkyjeff Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome back .... I am on here everyday and Would gladly be your friend here to help you reach your goals and support you ... Friend request sent .. Anyone else feel free to add me too !!!!
  • jaimeteague
    jaimeteague Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I'm on here everyday and I'm a very positive person. I'm still fairly new so maybe we can help each other
  • redphonedeb
    Options
    hi folks, never been on here before, gonna try and give it a go. Am 48 live in Scotland, have husband, three boys and just started college two weeks ago after being at home for 20 years.
    Wish everyone all the best and am gonna need friends.
    Options
    Welcome back. Well done, never give up its just one day at a time. :smile:
  • sammyanther777
    Options
    Thank you everybody :-) feeling enthusiastic today! X
  • carlydevi
    carlydevi Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're nearly there, too! :)
  • LisaMcFerran
    LisaMcFerran Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi There,

im the same as you just started back today and could really use a friend for some motivation. please feel free to add me.
  • Livingdeadgirl44
    Livingdeadgirl44 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, I'm 29 and working in Manchester. Pretty much on everyday so feel free to add me :)
  • kissmeirene
    Options
    hi,,can i be your friend?? i m new here and i want to to have lots of friends ,,so we can encourage and share weightloos success and inspire each other to get our goals,,,:smile: