Strength training while away from home

Options
I recently started exercising and try and do a variety of cardio (swimming, walking, cross trainer, interval training etc). In the last couple of weeks I've added weights to my training and I'm delighted that I can already see more muscle tone. Yay! I really enjoy body pump and I've taken the advice of people on mfp and started some heavier lifting - I don't have the guts to enter the sweaty grunting men's area so I've been using a combination of resistance machines and weight bars.

Anyhow, that's all well and good, but my job will be taking me away from home for 2-3 nights a week so my routine will be messed up. Firstly, I can't cook for myself in hotels so will be eating out, never good. And secondly, I'm reliant on hotel gyms or local leisure facilities for exercise. Local gyms tend to charge a fortune for a day pass so i may not be able to afford to use them. Cardio is no problem but often the hotel gyms don't have much in the way of equipment or machines.

What I need is some suggestions for weights routines I can do while in the gym - I don't know enough to work out my own really and not get bored. Can anyone help?

Thank you

Kathy

Replies