Vain moment lol

Options
omg just have to share this, yet i know i am going to sound so vain, but i don't care.
I went into a clothes shop today and tried on a size 8 dress , when i looked in the mirror to see what it looked like on, i couldn't believe what i saw.
I was in total shock couldn't believe my own reflection, never thought i was that skinny, i don't have a full length mirror in my house as i hate any type of mirror.
I think i am still in shock i have never been able to fit into anything size 8 before.
Ok vain moment over ..lol

Replies

• kizzabelle
    Options
    Well done you. When are you getting married?
  • tanias001
    tanias001 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    lol i got married 25 years ago started losing weight for my girls wedding last october.
  • michellecrance
    michellecrance Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling! I used to be a size 14 and yesterday I had to buy new pants for work (again - I have had to do this several times) but I easily and comfortably fit into a size 6! SIX! There is only 4, 2 and 0 after that!!! YIPPEE!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • 27Mandy27
    27Mandy27 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good on you. You look great!
  • DaSavedSinner
    DaSavedSinner Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It happens, lol. The other day, I was walking out of the bathroom with out a shirt on and stopped and just stared at the mirror, my wife was giving me a funny look and I said "I am just not used to that being me, but I like It."
  • Katy285
    Options
    After reading what others are saying, I am glad I am not the only one. Every single time I pass a mirror, I look at myself an am amazed that I actually lost weight. I always always (since high school) wanted to lose weight and it has actually happened now. For most of us, this is one of our greatest accomplishments, as it can be a long, hard journey. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • tanias001
    tanias001 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    well done every one. Is such hard work but we all have acheived so much, keep up all the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!